What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canberra the next Parra..?

sydraider

First Grade
What has dissapointed me about elliot this year has been his selection criteria. He didnt give the younger guys much of a chance IMO, likes of carney and campo should have been given more game time. It has been clear for most of season that our halves combo has not been effective, instead of trying something new, he stuck with the same formula.
I would like to see him retained for one more season at least, if he cant do anything new with the players we have and have bought then we have a definite problem.
Granted we have lost some experience but we cant keep wrapping players like carney up in cotton wool, they have to be given more exposure.

Earl

Coach
Raider_69 said:
nor should he DiG
he is worse than Elliot imho

He turned a cellar dweller into a grand final team. He must have done something right.

Raider Azz

Bench
Earl said:
Raider_69 said:
nor should he DiG
he is worse than Elliot imho

He turned a cellar dweller into a grand final team. He must have done something right.
Exactlly.

Elliot was the same, he turned a team barely keeping up into a top 4 side. He can't be half bad. We may have hit a bump on the road this year but I have faith Elliot can turn it around.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Elliot was the same, he turned a team barely keeping up into a top 4 side. He can't be half bad. We may have hit a bump on the road this year but I have faith Elliot can turn it around.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: DAMN RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!