What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canberra v storm

Nikki

Coach
Thats it! From start to finish. I will be chanting "Show us your pay check!" lol

MystikEel

Juniors
Nikki, if only I could make that into a banner! I have the feeling I'd be thrown out and/or arrested if I did :(

spiderdan

Bench
Roiders were jipped on a big no try call for dugan, but at the end of the day they stuffed enough chances to win that game. Half time screwed their momentum as they had some sting in their defence leading up to it.

Also when campese got stopped cms short at about the 55min mark it looked like slater tried to go in feet first. Again. What a douche. I only saw it once but even if I saw wrong, what a douche.

TheParraboy

Staff member
as the Storm run onto the field, we should play ABBAs song money money money over the PA :D

eElz1

Juniors
that was the bestgame i have been to at canberra stadium this year. The game was good, some big hits, and the crowd waymore fired up than normal. Where we sit is on the edge of the raiders season ticket holders (i am one of them) and on the right its always filled with away supporters.

great atmosphere, and alot of hate for Melbourne. :D