What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canberra

Bay56

First Grade
Evergreen said:
Suburbs to avoid on the northside:

Charnwood
Dunlop
Watson
Emu Ridge

Suburbs to avoid on the southside:

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the weather's better south of the lake ... more rain in the belconnen area

skeepe

Immortal
Charnwood is on the Northside. That alone makes it terrible, without focusing on any of its actual problems.

thickos

First Grade
LOL I recognise that it's Northside skeepe, but is it a poor area? Run down? I've got no idea :)

chub

Juniors
haha should have remembered to take into account the northside vs southside debate when reading these posts! :cool:

Loz

Juniors
Thickos - was once Boganville. I'm sure it had it's own Centrelink office there once. But it's not as bad as it used to be.

Bay56

First Grade
skeepe said:
Charnwood is on the Northside. That alone makes it terrible, without focusing on any of its actual problems.

true ture very true skip

BAY72

Juniors
thickos said:
Evergreen... what's exactly wrong with Charnwood? I've never been there.

Nothing...

if you don't count the high crime rate, low to nil employment, 16 year olds bare foot and pregnant and the burning cars.

other that that it makes for a great... DUMP!

BAY72

Juniors
Honestly though after living in Sydney,
almost every where in Canberra is a good place to live, and nowhere is too far away form anywhere.

Sully

Juniors
A top place to head out 2 in Canberra is the Banks Noodle Bowl resturant. World Class.

hrundi99

First Grade
BAY72 said:
Honestly though after living in Sydney,
almost every where in Canberra is a good place to live, and nowhere is too far away form anywhere.

Soft.

:cool:

posh

Juniors
or shagging a horrific bird (Griffith) then realising the morning after, everywhere you wish to go there is a huge chance of seeing her again or bumping into her mates.:?

What a one horse town!!!

Sully said:
A top place to head out 2 in Canberra is the Banks Noodle Bowl [font=&quot]resturant [sic] [/font]restaurant. World Class.

hmmm sounds world class, 'shoes required?'

hrundi99

First Grade
posh said:
or shagging a horrific bird (Griffith) then realising the morning after, everywhere you wish to go there is a huge chance of seeing her again or bumping into her mates.:?

What a one horse town!!!

hmmm sounds world class, 'shoes required?'

Hey Posh, can I enquire as to what great cultural contributions Engerland has made recently, apart from alcoholism and football hooliganism?

posh

Juniors
its good to see you have a car in your forum signature, shows you what really matters in life. i should add my sh*tebox to my signature

Sully

Juniors
1stly...

Hyundai99... Is there an issue with HOOLIFANS?

POSH... Shoes req'd.. you smart arse! As long as you wipe down your cuttlery 1st everything is great.

Jed.. Rip in mate. Uncultured f**Ks at least you and I know whats going on!

jed

First Grade
most of these north-side folks wouldn't dream of heading down as far south as Tuggeranong, let alone Conder or *shudders* Banks. Their loss.