What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cant Wait to flog Souffs

t-ba

Post Whore
Spiltmilk said:
I agree with you TT
Too many of our supporters are still trapped in the Glory Days.
Yes we have a proud history and i dare say most people have heard all about it.
I for one am looking forward to a premiership title in my lifetime to share with my son.Gotta feel for the boy we have been crap his entire life so far.

Forward thinking;-) ,Remember and respect the past dont live in it.

Thankyou:clap:

Great post

Galeforce

Bench
Well TT , the difference is you are crowing over the last 36 years , because Roosters have won 3 premierships............so what i actually do not think that is great if this is a great period for you.

If you were to add 5 years to your 36 years , i.e. the last 41 years , then souths have won 4 to roosters 3............this is one of my points about taking a "limited " view of history.
Sorry i have to spell it out for you .

TT and Dumbhead , go together in your case.

As for supporters turning up at the game. True All the Roosters fan may turn up at the ground , not nessarily the case with Souths , however wish it was .

At the same time as you breast out for the three premierships in the recent last 36 years, ha ha ha , i have seen Souths WIN 4 premierships and was each of these grandfinals , so from my eyes and history of what i have seen , how many have you seen live?

difference is the the last 20 years for Souths has been disappointing , however , if was to take the last 41 years , i would not change a thing!! Agree NOW and the future counts , and just because we are equal points or Souths two ahead, i have been proud of the effort of Souths in most games , they have just shown an inability to close and kill teams off, so too many close games. roosters may be close , however they have tossed in more than not !!

Galeforce

Bench
Well my friends, if you look at this thread , it was NOT i who bought up the history.

My focus is current and proud of the past , however will kickass on anyone who want to denigrate the past with a limited view.

SO get stuffed if you cannot take a logical response and cannot handle a retort on and about a great history.

Galeforce

Bench
Spiltmilk , i am going to lay into you too.

What kind of supporter predicts from the outset that Souths will make 9th. Youre problem is you are used to losing and take that whimpy view.

I may have a blinkered view , however i look for the best in the team and finally am seeing a strength which just needs a little more oomph for a real good team. best since the late 80's.

I have backed Souths to make the 4 , at 51 and 36 to 1 , and I can see that they can make it. They just need to win the remaining games to definitely make and may still make it if they drop 1.

trapped in the past , some folks talk crap.

Sugar

Bench
Galeforce said:
Spiltmilk , i am going to lay into you too.

What kind of supporter predicts from the outset that Souths will make 9th. Youre problem is you are used to losing and take that whimpy view.

I may have a blinkered view , however i look for the best in the team and finally am seeing a strength which just needs a little more oomph for a real good team. best since the late 80's.

I have backed Souths to make the 4 , at 51 and 36 to 1 , and I can see that they can make it. They just need to win the remaining games to definitely make and may still make it if they drop 1.

trapped in the past , some folks talk crap.
I made a prediction :roll: this does not mean my loyalties have gone walkabout.
If im correct im happy,If im wrong and we make the 8,more joy for me;-)

sydraider

First Grade
I thought last nights win was enough to even bring Rooster Cognuts out of retirement, guess I was wrong.

shiznit

Coach
LOL@ looking ahead to Souths...
i just watched the warriors put 52 pts on the knights.... id be worrying about them first...

sydraider

First Grade
:lol: Actually now that I think about it, you have more comprehension than coggy, he was a bit special good ol Rooster cogburn, he must have had a seizure after last night.

Anyways, can you send my regards?

I miss coggy.

Tom Shines

First Grade
Melon, Ladder Watch is still going strong. I still stand by my promise to change it to LOL@SOUFFS should you overtake us, but with our run home, it's curtains for the Rorters.

Sugar

Bench
shiznit said:
LOL@ looking ahead to Souths...
i just watched the warriors put 52 pts on the knights.... id be worrying about them first...
Congrats to the warriors for putting 52 on the Knights PL team.

sydraider

First Grade
Willow told me a while back that injuries are no excuse, why should the spoilt brat knights get off so easy with the "PL" tag"?

Latest posts