What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cant Wait to flog Souffs

adamkungl

Immortal
m0j0 said:
I think we're all well aware of how pathetic this season has been. What more can we hope for at this stage? Of course we want to finish higher than Souths - that's what rivalries are all about.
But don't think the reverse doesn't apply to your mob. I believe it's Wheelsy that has his famous Ladder Watch - the sole purpose of which is to highlight the fact that Souths are above the Roosters on the ladder. Don't tell me you won't get a kick out of finishing above the Roosters. I seem to recall a couple of years back when Souths finally defeated the Chooks after a 10 year drought and Souths fans all over rejoiced over this one victory, regardless of the fact you finished third last (and still behind the Roosters).

I'll be very interested to see if he keeps his ladder watch going once we overtake the vermin. Doubt it.

m0j0

Bench
adamkungl said:
I'll be very interested to see if he keeps his ladder watch going once we overtake the vermin. Doubt it.

He's already stated many times that he'll keep it going regardless, and full credit to him. It's a mute point anyway - I don't see us passing the Bunnies this year.

melon....

Coach
Galeforce said:
Melon,
took you up on your invitation to check out your "sportmanship" when the Roosters lose.
I sampled from the last game against Souths (round 1 2007 ) and this is all i found.........you are not only an egg, but a ROTTEN STINKING EGG!!:crazy: true sportmanship ha ha ha ha what a joke.

Go suck on it!!

There were responses to below quote "wondering when you would surface Melon".

13-03-2006, 07:08 PM
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/member.php?u=5244http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/image.php?u=5244&dateline=1151970607melon....
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_2209892", true);
First Grade
rank3.gif

icon1.gif
Souffs the grapple kings
A bigger hypocrite does not exist. Souffs fans take the cake. First the constant whinging after Morleys best shot of 2006. Then their player's continual gapple tackles.

You all saw the photos in the paper.

Time to piss off Souths and their hypo fans.

We own you knobs.

Got to the other team forums. Hell go to the Dogs forum and see what I a Roosters fan wrote about the Dogs win. I dont know who the bigger joke is - you or The Laughs.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
S.S.T.I.D said:
It says a lot about this season that all you and the majority of your fans care about is finishing higher than Souths wouldn't you say Bruce Lee?

With Gallop threatening to relocate teams I'd be more worried about staying in Sydney than finishing above big brother (or is that 'bog brother'?).

The benchmark should be the teams at the top of the ladder. If the Scummers choose to benchmark against us now, that is their perogative. I guess that is getting back to where the clubs have been historically.

Let them have a bit of excitement, as Freddies 'Come on um Fellas, you are um wearing um the uh uh Greatest Jersey uh um Evaaaa....BELCH' speeches will only take you so far. Yes, we all know that Gus is the real coach, so we look forward to that fallout. :lol:

Latest posts