What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canterbury supporters

marlow

Juniors
umm
ur sentence began with
Canterbury supporters
and should end with
unlike us have tasted premiership glory in living memory

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The whole discussion?

Actually I thought post # 98 provided the least amount of entertainment.

Way to miss the point.
Really? Looks like a lure & kill thread for a handful of geese who support our club - while being an excuse for you to have a blanket shot at our club.

You succeeded ;-)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Really? Looks like a lure & kill thread for a handful of geese who support our club - while being an excuse for you to have a blanket shot at our club.
Which club is that? The Bulldogs, or Sydney, or Canterbury-Bankstown, the Berries or Canterbury?

FTR, I've been calling them Canterbury for as long as I can remember. Have you?

Timmah said:
You succeeded ;-)
Treat it as an education Tim.

Perhaps you'd prefer a thread in the Canterbury forum entitled, 'Chokers! Bwhahaaaaaaa... ! Bwwwwwhhhhhhaaaa!' ...followed by a plethora of emoticons after every reply.

I think you'll agree that most of us are better than that.

What you see before you is an invitation to find out which mongrel supporters were actual real supporters, and how many are just gutless trolls. ouwet, byrdy et al... no heart.

I trust this will be of assistance to you in your future endeavours.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Which club is that? The Bulldogs, or Sydney, or Canterbury-Bankstown, the Berries or Canterbury?

FTR, I've been calling them Canterbury for as long as I can remember. Have you?
Always called them Canterbury or the Bulldogs. Began supporting them about age 6, attended my first game in 1992 at Belmore, think we played Souths.

Treat it as an education Tim.

Perhaps you'd prefer a thread in the Canterbury forum entitled, 'Chokers! Bwhahaaaaaaa... ! Bwwwwwhhhhhhaaaa!' ...followed by a plethora of emoticons after every reply.

I think you'll agree that most of us are better than that.

What you see before you is an invitation to find out which mongrel supporters were actual real supporters, and how many are just gutless trolls. ouwet, byrdy et al... no heart.

I trust this will be of assistance to you in your future endeavours.
I'm aware we've got trolls like the ones you mentioned, just as you do (STG-Dragon, LL3, LOYAL DRAGON spring to mind immediately). I do agree most of you are better than that.

Congrats on the Club Championship btw, best side across the two grades easily.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Always called them Canterbury or the Bulldogs. Began supporting them about age 6, attended my first game in 1992 at Belmore, think we played Souths.
Did you ever ask for people to drop 'Canterbury' and just call the team 'Bulldogs'?

Latest posts