What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canterbury supporters

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
make that 2 trophies and a hundred grand from the coffers of newsltd

Is that suppose to touch a nerve , how did beingknocke out week 2 feel with those 2 limp performances in the finals, we lost fair and square week 3 and congrats to the Eels and also won more and lost less games than the Saints , so if the MP floats your boat then congrats

big pat

Coach
StainGeorge Illawarra Dragqueen/Steelers
The first minor premiers to lose consecutive games and bow out of the finals.

now thats what i call a choke.

f**kwit scum supporter, finished 15th, fought hard for the wooden spoon, 43 years and won f**kall and never likely too.

drake

First Grade
Third time lucky, and don't run away this time.

When it comes to role playing as rugby league supporters, aren't you known as a level one whinger of trolls in the sharks forum?
Yeah, and he rolled a 3 for charisma. ;-)

Dodger ya dickhead, how many times do people have to point out the irony of a Sharks supporter calling choke? It's like Adolf Hitler calling someone a bigot for making a racist joke.

Is there another professional sporting club in Australia that has never won anything in the entire 4 and a half decades of their existance.

Calling is 'merged scum', well that's a bit silly, because Sharks Inc wanted to merge, but no one would have them.

You think you're funny dude, but you're not. Why be like that for?

BTW, hope the missus and bubs are doing well.

The Dodger

First Grade
lol @ 'really don't care'.

You begged for an end to trolls in the sharks forum.

I reckon you're an honest fella. Try an honest answer.

They were minor premiers in 1999.

Long time in between drinks.

lol

where have I begged?

yes, i probably would have questioned why the sharks forum isn't moderated as much as other forums and maybe i probably would have requested everyone not to reply adding some exageration to the comment.

but begging?

lol

why do you keep hounding about this?
does it annoy you that much?
or is that all you got?

yes the sharks were minor premiers and the sharks have choked in previous games.

but unfortunately for your club, the word choke has been tainted in your name, so when they hear choke, they think of the dragqueens.

Yeah, and he rolled a 3 for charisma. ;-)

Dodger ya dickhead, how many times do people have to point out the irony of a Sharks supporter calling choke? It's like Adolf Hitler calling someone a bigot for making a racist joke.

Is there another professional sporting club in Australia that has never won anything in the entire 4 and a half decades of their existance.

Calling is 'merged scum', well that's a bit silly, because Sharks Inc wanted to merge, but no one would have them.

You think you're funny dude, but you're not. Why be like that for?

BTW, hope the missus and bubs are doing well.

yeah not really looking for an applause or a heckle from anyone.
like i said, i like the bites that i get.

and you may be sick of people calling your team chokers, but to me its sweet justice for all all your scummy fans continuing on about the 40 years and won f**k all thing.

see, you even had to mention it in your comment.

ill tell you what, ill give it a rest from now on.

the NBA season has started.

The Dodger

First Grade
subtlety.jpg

ashrafieh

Juniors
lol. What sort of name is ashrafieh?

ashrafieh profile:
Proud newbie Canterbury Bulldogs supporter.
September 2009: Joined forums to cheer for Canterbury.
October 2009: Starting following netball.

:lol: Better then Willow... St Merge supporters are a funny bunch! So cocky the whole year, only to be the first team since the McIntyre system was introudced to finish 1st and be out by week 2:lol: THEN to make himself feel better the Administrator of this website starts a thread laughing at the Bulldogs... Long time between drinks for you guys, if this thread helps ease the pain you guys have been feeling since 1979 keep it going:lol:

drake

First Grade
:lol: Better then Willow... St Merge supporters are a funny bunch! So cocky the whole year, only to be the first team since the McIntyre system was introudced to finish 1st and be out by week 2:lol: THEN to make himself feel better the Administrator of this website starts a thread laughing at the Bulldogs... Long time between drinks for you guys, if this thread helps ease the pain you guys have been feeling since 1979 keep it going:lol:
Look it's Mark from (greenacres theme song) Greenacre!

http://danwarne.com/ACDC.wav

Are you going to see ADDC this year Mark?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol

where have I begged?

yes, i probably would have questioned why the sharks forum isn't moderated as much as other forums and maybe i probably would have requested everyone not to reply adding some exageration to the comment.

but begging?

lol

why do you keep hounding about this?
does it annoy you that much?
or is that all you got?

yes the sharks were minor premiers and the sharks have choked in previous games.

but unfortunately for your club, the word choke has been tainted in your name, so when they hear choke, they think of the dragqueens.

yeah not really looking for an applause or a heckle from anyone.
like i said, i like the bites that i get.

and you may be sick of people calling your team chokers, but to me its sweet justice for all all your scummy fans continuing on about the 40 years and won f**k all thing.

see, you even had to mention it in your comment.
:lol: That is one huge chunk.

fish.jpg

The Dodger said:
ill tell you what, ill give it a rest from now on.
Don't believe you. Trolls always come back for one more bite.

The Dodger said:
the NBA season has started
What, no netball?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well said.

Gotta admire Willow though. The guy is one for subtlety.
The thread served it's purpose Ridders.

We found out that all but 3 bulldogs supporters wanted to post here, including some Canterbury fella who feels safer in St George. But credit to the mighty 3, out of the dozens that ran through here giggling and sooking during the season.

As I said, purpose served, and point proven.

The only trolling I noticed came from a scummer who posts star trek nude scenes, and a kiddie bandwagoner who probably thinks Parramatta noob is something you wear on your head.

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
The thread served it's purpose Ridders.

We found out that all but 3 bulldogs supporters wanted to post here, including some Canterbury fella who feels safer in St George. But credit to the mighty 3, out of the dozens that ran through here giggling and sooking during the season.

As I said, purpose served, and point proven.

The only trolling I noticed came from a scummer who posts star trek nude scenes, and a kiddie bandwagoner who probably thinks Parramatta noob is something you wear on your head.

I just wanted to be closer to you willow thats why i work in the St George area :sarcasm:

Stagger Lee

Bench
Mmm! Let's see
Canterbury-Bankstown originally called the Canterbury-Bankstown Hyphenates, then the Canterbury Bankstown Berries, Then Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs then the Bulldogs then the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
Sounds like you guys were the original merged club to me but I'm not sure who you are and from the list of aliases, neither do you

Don't forget they year they were so ashamed to be from Canterbury that they called themselves Sydney Bulldogs :lol: :D

epDragon62

First Grade
Having been out of the country for both the Dogs and Dragons games against Parra - I agree, no choking and a fair bit of ball bouncing for the Eels - good luck to Parra.

Can they jag another against the Storm?

Latest posts