What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Captain Peacock

KiWi_BoI_15

Juniors
Its funny though before the Tri Nations started most of the pommies were talking up players like Fielden,Senior and Long, players who havent done s**t really besides one of them dropping like a sack of cow dung.

And come to Peacock they say he was nothing to them, he has been there best player so far no doubt about that.

Charge

Juniors
LeagueNut said:
I thought he was GB's best player tonight by quite a margin. He had a few great runs and was strong on defence as well.

Just a shame the rest of his forwards didn't aim up.

Admittedly I haven't seen much of him playing except for these Tests, but he seems to have improved a hell of a lot since this time last year.

Last year he was injured (ruptured testicle :shock: ) so he wasn't at his best, and at international level you are caught out if you can't give 100%.

I think Fielden is going through somthing similar at the moment (Knee + mother) and it's the reason why he is looking poor at the moment. He'll be great again next year though.

borntoride

Juniors
Peacock hasn't had anyone supporting those powerful runs a player like lockyer would be right up there with him looking for the offload, GB haven't really exploited that. I reckon GB should get Carney back on if his leg is ok.

WJ

Juniors
Balmain_Boy said:
Ellis is 6'2 at 100 kilos. He looks taller than that, but he really could use an extra bit of weight imo. Even Fielden isn't giant.

It's because of the lifestyle.

Some of that food you eat in australia is fecking gorgeuos with big helpings too. It's not unhealthy eaither.

E.g. when i was over there you would grill fish and serve it in a bap with salad - hmmmmmmmmmm

But over here we fry it in batter with chips etc.

Latest posts