What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caption this photo

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
hodges: "great, i'm gonna f**k this winger when he gets on the ground"
yow yeh: "position assumed, sir"
hodges: "not you, idiot"
Hornby: "he means me "

fixed

bloody sharks fans don't know the difference between a winger and a halfback..

next you'll hear calls for them to sign manu vatuvei to fill their no.7 position..

_snafu_

Immortal
Hornby (to Yow Yeh): Mate, I can't find McGuire's contact lenses, are you sure he said he lost them here?

Yow Yeh: That's what he told me.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
My beef is with hodges the cat. 2 years ago he was making "throat slitting" gestures at NSW after Poore picked up Steve Price who was unconscious. I honestly believe that in the rush of blood of an all in brawl, Poore didnt know Price was out cold.

If that's the case, Poore is dumber than he looks.

In any case, Price could've been seriously hurt - and I mean life in a wheelchair hurt - if there was something more serious wrong with him and Poore did that.

I agree Hodges must've seen Morris was hurt. But it's completely different. Play was still on. It's still a dog act, but Poore's actions left Hodges' for dead.

Titanic

First Grade
hodges: "great package son, assume the position, i'm gonna ream you, just like I did Hornby"
yow yeh: "position assumed, sir"
hodges: "not you, idiot"

321117_10150299451151190_195302056189_8543684_1445110255_n.jpg

Apologies Muzz ... it was just too hilarious ... I'll go and clean myself up when I recover :)

Last edited:

Pigskin

Juniors
thats a great photo ... if its an original of yours, send it into to Freddy .... beats the crap out of most of the ones he shows

Oink !

EDIT : even if its not yours, send it in and win a prize

Last edited:

Latest posts