What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caption Time

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
images_zpscd81d6e7.jpg
OH SHIT

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
images_zpscd81d6e7.jpg

"I don't get it... that move worked on my playstation*"

*trademark of sony corporation

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
images_zpscd81d6e7.jpg
What more do I have to do to get the arse?

Last edited:

Fire

First Grade

Yeah I was really proud of the boys today. *swallow* They put in a big effort lining up for the ride. *burp* We spoke about it and trained well all week to make sure we got good seats on the ride, but we just fell short, so had to sit in the one carriage. *almost burped, swallow* The execution was lacking abit and the other passengers were just too good for us. *pause, swallow* We'll go away as a team and a coach and a coaching staff and see what we did wrong to get squeezed into the one carriage. *burp* Y'know we're a proud ride going club and it just wasn't Dragons Ride today. *almost burped* Full credit to the boys and the other passengers, we just fell away as we were boarding the ride. *almost burp*.

Yeah I was really proud of the boys today. *swallow* They put in a big effort lining up for the ride. *burp* We spoke about it and trained well all week to make sure we got good seats on the ride, but we just fell short, so had to sit in the one carriage. *almost burped, swallow* The execution was lacking abit and the other passengers were just too good for us. *pause, swallow* We'll go away as a team and a coach and a coaching staff and see what we did wrong to get squeezed into the one carriage. *burp* Y'know we're a proud ride going club and it just wasn't Dragons Ride today. *almost burped* Full credit to the boys and the other passengers, we just fell away as we were boarding the ride. *almost burp*.

*edit*: ..."Yeah, that abrupt, neck-snapping halt. I did not see that coming.

Fire

First Grade
*edit*: ..."Yeah, that abrupt, neck-snapping halt. I did not see that coming.

I think Fieny and Bronx did a tremendous job and really stood up. *burp* Y'know it was tough there for a while, but the boys really hung tough there. *swallow* Just a few silly mistakes at crucial times saw us get squeezed into the one carriage. *burp, swallow*

Latest posts