What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carney blog

lolesi

First Grade
I must say the guy who made the "Todds Country" sign done well. It even got a start on fox

I know the fella who made the sign! talented bloke and he put in a fair bit of effort into it.

shame some pissed bogan poured a beer on it after 5 seconds of him displaying it

Miller Lite

Juniors
You're funny.....

Actually, this has absolutely nothing to do with my "oh God" post which by the way was just a friendly jab at the mental image you provided re your supposed sexual prowess......but my real problem with you is the fact went on the Eels site and bagged the Sharks. (I'm on an iPad so can't copy and paste, but the thread in question is linked on our forum)

TBH, I'm not on here alot and maybe that sh!t is deemed acceptable, but to me, that is just poor.

So there ya go, that's "my problem"

Last edited:

roboshark

Coach
I have only just got mine recently....just before the iPad 3 was released. Now mine is half the price :(

Ausguy

Coach
You're funny.....

Actually, this has absolutely nothing to do with my "oh God" post which by the way was just a friendly jab at the mental image you provided re your supposed sexual prowess......but my real problem with you is the fact went on the Eels site and bagged the Sharks. (I'm on an iPad so can't copy and paste, but the thread in question is linked on our forum)

TBH, I'm not on here alot and maybe that sh!t is deemed acceptable, but to me, that is just poor.

So there ya go, that's "my problem"

Can someone please show me the comment being referred to ?

What site are you talking about?

As for whatever is deemed appropriate. This is a forum mate for people's opinions. If you don't like mine. f**k off.

Quigs

Immortal
I'm still farkkeddd using a mobile phone. (got to borrow one, because I won't have one)

Miller Lite

Juniors
Can someone please show me the comment being referred to ?

What site are you talking about?

As for whatever is deemed appropriate. This is a forum mate for people's opinions. If you don't like mine. f**k off.

Two things wrong with this post;

1: The obscenity
2: I'm not your "mate"

Latest posts