What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carney injury

greenfins

Juniors
For missing him? Soward brings a lot of it on himself. Arrogant f**k. Toss up between him and Hasler for my most disliked NRL personality.

Throwing a plastic blue ball nowhere near him is worse than verbally abusing him?

You are a fool, obviously you have your head up your arse. As a fan I would like the person who threw the ball banned for the season at the least, maybe you with them.

Cronulla don't need fans like you or the thrower, disgrace !

Go the Sharks

Soward is a deadset wank.
Hmmmm.....lets check the facts from Scum Park. Soward scores a 90 metre try, kicks 4 from 4 including 2 from the sideline whilst having objects thrown at him by cowardly scum fans. Then to top it off he kicks a field goal from 40 metres out. Yes on those facts I'd say he owned you bitches.:lol::lol::lol:

DJShaksta

First Grade
And he's still a dickhead.
Anyway back on topic.

Carney to miss two weeks according to fox sports.

carcharias

Immortal
And he's still a dickhead.
Anyway back on topic.

Carney to miss two weeks according to fox sports.

2 weeks is not too bad , probably end up a month though.

As for soward , one week ago the same dragons fans who are
praising him were probably calling for him to be sacked.

webShark

You are a fool, obviously you have your head up your arse. As a fan I would like the person who threw the ball banned for the season at the least, maybe you with them.

Cronulla don't need fans like you or the thrower, disgrace !

Go the Sharks

So by your logic, anyone who who doesnt like Soward should be banned. I did nothing. Banning Sharks fans who can't stand Soward would be a bright move. Wouldnt leave many at the ground. I too dont condone crowd violence but that hardly constituted that. Do you think those sledging him should be banned too? Great situation. 14 players suspected of doping, clubs suspected of cap rorting and you want fans banned for giving it to Soward. People complaining about beer q's should they go too? Follow up with the authorities and see if you can find the plastic ball thrower. Most fans from other clubs seem to dislike Soward too. Wonder why. Granted the ball should not have been thrown but bans , major deal no.

shaggs

Coach
No one should ever throw something into the field. It is unnecessary and stupid.
As for soward. For all this guys running and kicking skills, which are right up there, he is simply unlikeable.
He could come to the sharks and I would want him out.

Simply one of the most unliked players by fans and other nrl players

shaggs

Coach
As good news as could have hoped for for carney.

We will beat the eels on the back of a hayne Brain explosion and get touch up by the eagles at brookie

webShark

Hmmmm.....lets check the facts from Scum Park. Soward scores a 90 metre try, kicks 4 from 4 including 2 from the sideline whilst having objects thrown at him by cowardly scum fans. Then to top it off he kicks a field goal from 40 metres out. Yes on those facts I'd say he owned you bitches.:lol::lol::lol:

More facts below. Must be true its on the Bulldogs forum.

Q: What do you do if you see a Dragons fan buried up to his neck in sand?
A: Get more sand !

Q: What do you get when you put the girlfriends of a dozen Dragons fans in one room?
A: A full set of teeth !

Q: What's the difference betwen a Dragons fans girlfriend and a bowling ball ?
A: You could eat a bowling ball if you had to !

Q: Why were the Dragons players postage stamps recalled from circulation ?
A: People got confused about which side to spit on.

Q: What's the difference between a Dragons fan and a vibrator ?
A: Dragons fans are real ****s !

Q: What do you call a Dragons fan in a suit ?
A : The accused.

Q: What's the difference between a Dragons fan and a coconut ?
A: One's thick and hairy, and the other is a fruit !

Thank the footy gods it's not the achilles.. 2-3 weeks is ok and gives Chad his chance.

re: throwing onto a field - in this day and age it's an absolute no brainer. Zero tolerance. Players know to expect abuse and every verbal under the sun. Part & parcel. By the same token, they should never be subject to any physical attack / approach / call it what you like. It's a game gentlemen, they're athletes not criminals. Not that I wouldn't give Soward the biggest spray ever, but still gotta cop it on the chin when he puts in a game like that. Prick.

The Dodger

First Grade
I played basketball against Jamie a few years back when they won the premiership.
Seemed like a good bloke, spoke to him a couple of times, had a few digs being a sharks fan, he never took offence not once.
Pretty competitive, got upset after we made him lose the ball and cheered about it.

Throwing anything at players on the field is a disgusting and low act, regardless if it were a plastic ball or a 20c coin.
Person responsible should be banned for life, make an example out of the farkwit.

Like we don't have enough bad press as it is...

Regarding carney, hope its only two weeks.
We are farked without him.

webShark

Thank the footy gods it's not the achilles.. 2-3 weeks is ok and gives Chad his chance.

re: throwing onto a field - in this day and age it's an absolute no brainer. Zero tolerance. Players know to expect abuse and every verbal under the sun. Part & parcel. By the same token, they should never be subject to any physical attack / approach / call it what you like. It's a game gentlemen, they're athletes not criminals. Not that I wouldn't give Soward the biggest spray ever, but still gotta cop it on the chin when he puts in a game like that. Prick.

Fair call. Soward gets on my nerves like no other. But I accept the throwing was stupid even if not dangerous. Maybe we could lock him in a room with Josh Dugan and Quade Cooper. Never forgiven him for kicking an outrageous field goal to beat us in the Flegg GF whilst at the Roosters.

My son's age group hate all things QLD like Sam and Slater. Personally every time I see Soward I want him to stuff up. Granted he has not behaved like Dugan. He has so badly let Canberra and footy in general down it is not funny. See if he likes 3 years in Salford. They are cashed up and need stars. Salford makes Villawood look like Darook Park. Ironically , Dugan's Australian destination might be the Dragons. Soward and Dugan in the same team. Time to watch on TV.

greenfins

Juniors
So by your logic, anyone who who doesnt like Soward should be banned. I did nothing. Banning Sharks fans who can't stand Soward would be a bright move. Wouldnt leave many at the ground. I too dont condone crowd violence but that hardly constituted that. Do you think those sledging him should be banned too? Great situation. 14 players suspected of doping, clubs suspected of cap rorting and you want fans banned for giving it to Soward. People complaining about beer q's should they go too? Follow up with the authorities and see if you can find the plastic ball thrower. Most fans from other clubs seem to dislike Soward too. Wonder why. Granted the ball should not have been thrown but bans , major deal no.

You are not very smart, I will repeat my statement for you, ban the thrower of the ball, no athlete needs to put up with rubbish like that.

As for Soward, I am not a fan, sure give it to him verbally like we all do to opposition teams, but no one should ever throw any object onto the field.

As for the rest of your rant, it is not worth responding to, just re-read my post.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Even discussing the pros and cons of The Constipated Ballerina is a waste of bandwidth.

Latest posts