What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carney must start!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
If elliot has any brains at all Carney will be in the team next week
we cant protect him any more, what better way to test his worth than against the premiership benchmark

my only concern would be if he played a MOTM performacne the chooks would be tabling a multi million dollar offer at the stroke of fulltime :lol:

azza

Juniors
Walt Flanigan said:
I know alot of you are upset about the signing of Jason Smith, but I'm really excited about the prospect. Provided he remains uninjured, I really think he can guide our backs well arond the park next year and in the process teach Carney, McLinden and Campese the same thing.

I doubt McLinden will learn anything. He is a grade A goose when it comes to being a halfback/5/8th. Remember it was not that long ago he played for 2-3 seasons outside the world's premier five-eighth in Laurie Daley and he's got very little to show for it.

I do hope Smith can help Carney and Campese next year though. It's a gamble but at leasti it's only a year.

Raider_69

Post Whore
but how well did macca play outside that top class 5/8th?
he went gangbusters because the pressure was off, he could focus on his own shit