What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carney stays with Sharks

cb4

First Grade
Chad wont be a Shark next year. Heard you guys have been circling behind the scenes.

murraymob

Coach
Chad wont be a Shark next year. Heard you guys have been circling behind the scenes.

wrong walsh as bad as he is is still better .than Townsend issac john may even be better My guess is they will now go after williams.Williams is behind campese and mc crone

Graftonpanther

Juniors
Johnson probably would work under Ivan but hopefully there is a back up plan for a half back for next year in the works.

murraymob

Coach
Do you think we should wait on Johnson and would he came back to work under Ivan ?

not sure how long johnson is signed up for but its a big wait and another guesing game will he wont he .The club needs to think of now .We have the forwards covered but are very light in the backs

Panthers@Heart

Juniors
I feel like my heart has been ripped out and I didn;t care if Carney came it's just the hype made me believe he was coming. Anyway No premiership for him

A bid for Johnson will depend on how much Williams costs us ( if we get him) IMO.

Hopefully there is some chance we can get Williams this year so we can have a long look at him.

what ever

Juniors
Personally i don't think that Johnson will work for anyone but for himself. He is too busy patting himself on the back, or looking to see which camera is on him. Hasn't changed his ways since the under 20's. Team mates called Princess last season's.

Last edited: