What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carney to quit Chooks within 48 hours

Brutus

Referee
They are saying this on the ABC at the moment.

He could be off to Les Catalans, where Trent Robinson is the coach. Carney has a close relationship with Robbo. UK visa may be prob for away games.

wittyfan

Referee
A pity the warm and fuzzy vibes of him winning the Dally M Medal last year faded so quickly.

All the best Toddles.

Loudstrat

Coach
A bit of a shock, but on the cards. The Chooks were always going to punt him, and his heart wasnt in it this year anyway.

I reckon he wont get the visa anyway. His career is f*cked - unless Souffs or Cronulla listen to that little thing in their heads that say they could use a cheap halfback.........

Eels Dude

Coach
That's a shame. He's probably best off playing in a competition where you can have such a low profile that you don't have to worry about taking a cab and then having the taxi driver ring your club to report you for doing so.

All the best to him.

Loudstrat

Coach
BTW, Didn't the ABC break the Langer from Warrington to Origin story and the SBW is on the plane to France story?

Could be true as the ABC arent really into gossip (leave that to the Telegraph). Am disappointed he couldnt just stop drinking after last year but relieved he wont disrupt our team anymore

Loudstrat

Coach
A pity the warm and fuzzy vibes of him winning the Dally M Medal last year faded so quickly.

All the best Toddles.
Actually my feelings are different. I'd say "F*ck off Toddy" All those people who went out on a limb for you in Canberra, Atherton and Bondi. Your talent got you chances, but never repaid those who did the hard yards. You got a Kangaroos jumper, but pissed it up against the wall.

Good riddence.

Dragon

Coach
Sad really, i can't judge him though. The media in this country is an absolute disgrace and I'm sure they will find a new whipping boy

Geohood

Bench
Maybe Todd Carney must die...

britney.jpg

adamkungl

Immortal
Whatever...I'll always be a fan of him if he's playing good footy, regardless of who for. Last year was an unforgettable year despite the end and he was a massive part of that. He seems like a nice guy...just he can't help that he's a brainless pick :lol: