What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cash stapped Cronulla Sharks seek club merger

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Crongratulations to all Cronulla fans on the merger. Will you now be called Cronmerge? Will half the home games be split between Gymea and Toyota? A merge, is this the future for Cronulla. If the Central Coast get into the comp in 2013 Manly will be in serious trouble. Peter Peters won't say it directly but he is seriously concerned about this happening. Ha, what a shame!

Wow, there is some seriously dumb k.hunts on this forum, especially amongst the Dragons inbred new Australian lot, but geezus!!! you have has astonished me with your level of idiocy!!
When the angels gave out brains, you thought that they said trains, & it seems yours was late as usual.

Crongratulations to all Cronulla fans on the merger. Will you now be called Cronmerge? Will half the home games be split between Gymea and Toyota? A merge, is this the future for Cronulla. If the Central Coast get into the comp in 2013 Manly will be in serious trouble. Peter Peters won't say it directly but he is seriously concerned about this happening. Ha, what a shame!

Do you not understand the difference between a 'Leagues' club and a 'Football' club?

Attachments

• 23_29_106[1].gif
    23_29_106[1].gif
    10 KB · Views: 165

Generalzod

Immortal
The rumour mill on TRIPLE(M) a bloke going by the name of toothless Sharkie said that the Souths Sydney Juniours will buy the Cronulla leagues Club, Did anyone hear this?????

Last edited:

Dave Q

Coach
The rumour mill on TRIPLE(M) a bloke going by the name of toothless Sharkie said that the Souths Sydney Juniours will buy the Cronulla leagues Club, Did anyone hear this?????

Yes.

But the Juniors is an entirely different animal from the Souths Football Club.

I dont think its a buy-out, more of a partnership thing.

Souths juniors makes squillions, you can use their expertise to bring in the readys.

The sharks wont be running around with the souths rabbit on their arm anytime soon. Id like it, but it wont happen!

carcharias

Immortal
I got hit up for some coins from a bunch of dero's outside that souths juniors.

It is in a top location.

Dave Q

Coach
I got hit up for some coins from a bunch of dero's outside that souths juniors.

It is in a top location.

It was your grubby blanket and flagon he was after.

And as for location, Im sure it beats the hell of your pyschiatric ward.

jackb

Juniors
So did Dave have to wait for the Street Van that day or did you feel pity ?

No more dero's in Souths area than around Cronulla but plenty of fugwits in between the two NRL club regions. You know who I am talking about so get up em!