What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalans Vs Hull KR

T to the T

Juniors
Cheers for the updates... Shame about the result but it looks like it's going to be another Jekyll and Hyde year for Les Cats

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
T to the T said:
Cheers for the updates... Shame about the result but it looks like it's going to be another Jekyll and Hyde year for Les Cats

Agree, they had it and blew it.

God the ref must've given away 30 or more penalties.

Catalans have got to win these games this year if they are any hope of making the six. Hull KR have got a good team this year and seem to be in good form but any loss at home to a non big club is going to make it very hard for the Dragons.

Has Catalans ever won two SL games in a row?

winnyason

Juniors
Another close loss when dominating a game, have to say the starting line up a little werid with chan at lock.
Another year of learning i see, how did bosc go guys?

No let up next week leeds at leeds can see a slaughtering here.

deluded pom?

Coach
ParraEelsNRL said:
God this mob from radio humberside are biased. :x

It wasn't a clown called Gwillym Lloyd commentating by any chance was it PENRL? This is one of the reasons that I never bother to listen to what is actually my local station. Having said that the other option, KCFM, isn't much better.

AlbertRosenfeld

Juniors
deluded pom? said:
It wasn't a clown called Gwillym Lloyd commentating by any chance was it PENRL? This is one of the reasons that I never bother to listen to what is actually my local station. Having said that the other option, KCFM, isn't much better.

It was Gwillym Lloyd indeed.

The partisanship on that station in unbelievable.

I wonder Gwillym will also support Celtic Crusaders when it joins Super League, given his obvious ethnic ancestry.

deluded pom?

Coach
he was travelling with the Scum and actually managed to miss his plane because he was "having a latte". A Hull fan texted in to Radio Dumberside with the following:-

A Latte at East Midlands Airport - Four Pounds
A bottle of Whisky at East Midlands Airport Duty Free - Eighteen Pounds
Gwillym Lloyd Missing his Plane - Priceless

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
They don't like to give any other teams credit, I doubt I have ever come across a more biased bunch in my life, they are almost as biased as rah rahs and fumbleball supporters put together.

Reading a few other forums, radio blunderside suits them.