What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalogo 7 weeks???

melon....

Coach
I think I just heard the hammer drop.

Sold!!! for 7 weeks is he?

Will this post be followed by a LOL?

ngap

Juniors
Anyone know what this fantastic defence that Souths were going to use to make him not guilty?

Or had Richo been taking something when they convinced Fa'alogo to plead not guilty?

Charlie124

First Grade
I dont know what he was thinking (not the punch itself, we've all thought about that)

but were they thinking pleading not guilty?? how was he ever going to win that??

Tom Ace

Bench
Charlie124 said:
I dont know what he was thinking (not the punch itself, we've all thought about that)

but were they thinking pleading not guilty?? how was he ever going to win that??

Not that smart over there.

Iremember1966

Juniors
7 weeks for Fa'alogo is about right. Despite all the stupid talk, Anasta had nothing to answer. He was very shabbily treated last week.

Packy

Bench
I still think that every grapple tackle should be responded to in the same manner.

Paul Hewson

Juniors
The funny thing with some Roosters supporters out there is that no matter what it really hurts them that Souths are in the 8 and they are not. Souths have had a much better year than them and it shows in everything they post. Jealousy is a curse.

Anyway in comes Manase and he will step up. Even if we don't win this week at least we know our team is well on the way up.

NGR

Juniors
the saddest thing is anasta was one of the prosecutions witnesses... the cat deserved that punch...

NGR

Juniors
Dragonsforthewin said:
Really??

If so then he's a stool pidgeon, a stooly.

http://www.theserve.com.au/souths-case-thrown-out/

9:15 BREAKING NEWS - FIRST ON THE SERVE

Souths forward David Fa’alogo will miss the NRL finals after having his case against a grade four striking charge thrown out.

The guilty verdict means Fa’alogo has been suspended for seven matches, as opposed to five had he taken the early plea.

Souths boldly argued that Fa’alogo has suffered accute brain hypoxia before punching Roosters five eighth Braith Anasta during the Rabbitohs loss on Saturday night.

The South Sydney legal team, headed by Geoff Bellew, SC and cardiologist Dr. Chris Semsarian, attempted to prove that Anasta’s tackle on Fa’alogo had cut off the oxygen to the brain, with Fa’alogo unaware of his actions.

Anasta was used as a witness for the NRL prosecution.

The judiciary committee of Royce Ayliffe, Bob Lindner and Darrell Williams deliberated for the unusually long period of twenty minutes, as they considered the fate of the Souths forward.

The suspension means Fa’alogo is also out of contention for the end of season test between Australia and New Zealand in Wellington on October

Carlito

Juniors
NGR said:
Souths boldly argued that Fa’alogo has suffered accute brain hypoxia before punching Roosters five eighth Braith Anasta during the Rabbitohs loss on Saturday night.

The South Sydney legal team, headed by Geoff Bellew, SC and cardiologist Dr. Chris Semsarian, attempted to prove that Anasta’s tackle on Fa’alogo had cut off the oxygen to the brain, with Fa’alogo unaware of his actions.
:lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts