What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalogo 7 weeks???

Tom Ace

Bench
Paul Hewson said:
The funny thing with some Roosters supporters out there is that no matter what it really hurts them that Souths are in the 8 and they are not. Souths have had a much better year than them and it shows in everything they post. Jealousy is a curse.

Anyway in comes Manase and he will step up. Even if we don't win this week at least we know our team is well on the way up.

You had a stellar year and we had a poor one yet you only finished 3 points ahead of us. :lol:

Paul Hewson

Juniors
Max Power said:
You had a stellar year and we had a poor one yet you only finished 3 points ahead of us. :lol:

Close but no cigar.

The fact is Souths did enough to get into the semi's. The Roosters didn't. Laugh all you like I know it must be hurting alot of Roosters fans out there that hate Souths with a passion.

melon....

Coach
Paul Hewson said:
The funny thing with some Roosters supporters out there is that no matter what it really hurts them that Souths are in the 8 and they are not. Souths have had a much better year than them and it shows in everything they post. Jealousy is a curse.

Anyway in comes Manase and he will step up. Even if we don't win this week at least we know our team is well on the way up.
You really think that Souffs being in the 8 is hurting us? All that does is highlight how lightweight and mediocre this comp is. When the teams that finished 9, 10, 11 and 12 were 1 win out of the 8, it doesnt speak volumes of the teams that finish 7, 8th.

Souffs are finished next year. That cap will bite sooner. It did for Easts, the difference being that we at least appeared in 10 years of semis in a row, 4 Grand finals in the past 10 years, taking home one and a record WCC title. The Laughs make 1 finals series in 20 years and were hurting?? LOL@SOUFFS!!!!

And they continue to show why they are the geniused little brother of Easts, by contesting something like this...what IDIOTS!!!

NGR

Juniors
melon.... said:
You really think that Souffs being in the 8 is hurting us? All that does is highlight how lightweight and mediocre this comp is. When the teams that finished 9, 10, 11 and 12 were 1 win out of the 8, it doesnt speak volumes of the teams that finish 7, 8th.

Souffs are finished next year. That cap will bite sooner. It did for Easts, the difference being that we at least appeared in 10 years of semis in a row, 4 Grand finals in the past 10 years, taking home one and a record WCC title. The Laughs make 1 finals series in 20 years and were hurting?? LOL@SOUFFS!!!!

And they continue to show why they are the geniused little brother of Easts, by contesting something like this...what IDIOTS!!!
you have an inferiority complex...

Paul Hewson

Juniors
melon.... said:

Well it mustreally be hurting you with all the sh!t you continually write about Souths. Do they get under your skin that badly? So if Souths are that poor and they comp is that bad then what does that say about your Rooster? :roll:

So we are fnished next year, just like we were never going to make the 8 this year? You must have a great crystal ball there. I wouldn't trust it if I were you. So despite the fact that the majority of our team are signed for long term the cap will hurt us?

Well time will tell. So 10 Semi Finals appearances, with 4 GF appearances and the only Premiership you can talk about is the one that Bulldogs were going to win only to lose all those points. Yeah be proud.

As for being the retarted little brother of Easts. Firstly who are Easts? Do they still exist? Thats right you changed your name so many times I keep forgetting what you call yourself. You can call us all the names you like. All it shows is how much your hatred of Souths is hurting you with were they are headed.

As I have said Jealousy is a curse.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
melon.... said:
Souffs are finished next year. That cap will bite sooner. It did for Easts, the difference being that we at least appeared in 10 years of semis in a row, 4 Grand finals in the past 10 years, taking home one and a record WCC title.

A peroid of unbridled success in your clubs long and mediocre history that yielded one claytons premiership. :lol:

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Iremember1966 said:
"the cat deserved that punch...", says NGR. You really should be banned. You're a dribbler.

He certainly didn't deserve one punch, I agree. He deserved a dozen.

NGR said:
http://www.theserve.com.au/souths-case-thrown-out/

9:15 BREAKING NEWS - FIRST ON THE SERVE

Souths forward David Fa’alogo will miss the NRL finals after having his case against a grade four striking charge thrown out.

The guilty verdict means Fa’alogo has been suspended for seven matches, as opposed to five had he taken the early plea.

Souths boldly argued that Fa’alogo has suffered accute brain hypoxia before punching Roosters five eighth Braith Anasta during the Rabbitohs loss on Saturday night.

The South Sydney legal team, headed by Geoff Bellew, SC and cardiologist Dr. Chris Semsarian, attempted to prove that Anasta’s tackle on Fa’alogo had cut off the oxygen to the brain, with Fa’alogo unaware of his actions.

Anasta was used as a witness for the NRL prosecution.

The judiciary committee of Royce Ayliffe, Bob Lindner and Darrell Williams deliberated for the unusually long period of twenty minutes, as they considered the fate of the Souths forward.

The suspension means Fa’alogo is also out of contention for the end of season test between Australia and New Zealand in Wellington on October

damn, now THAT is a dog act.

Cletus

First Grade
Fa’alogo had cut off the oxygen to the brain, with Fa’alogo unaware of his actions.

Maybe they could call it the zombie defence. They were crazy to fight it with this stupid defence, seven weeks is a bit harsh imo.

melon....

Coach
Dragonsforthewin said:
damn, now THAT is a dog act.
Anything Braith Anasta did to nail this prick was worth it. Fartlogoff the ape has a brain explosion, and anasta is a dog (pardon the pun) for helping him cop what he deseved?

LOL..Dragons are the second dirtiest cats behind The Laughs. Hows that web site doing?

black cat

Juniors
i cant believe that souths would believe that a panel full of ex players were going to believe that bullsh*t excuse,what do they think that there different to all other clubs,just goes to show that the club and supporters by defending his actions think that they are now running the game.
youve gone from most peoples 2nd team to there most hated in 1yr

guttermouth

Juniors
hey melon you dipsh*t were are all your juniors playing in the souths comp i here:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: lock this one ozzie you f**ken moron :D