What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cavalier Fans

fresh_mayo

Juniors
Feel sorry for all the cavs fans, and to do that on national tv is very low in my opinion.

They did have the best record over the last 2 seasons but failed to deliver when it mattered in the finals/playoffs. I guess you can only carry your team mates so far.

He had to leave the cavs though, especially when you can't trust your teammates with your mother.........(I'm certain this rumor is true now).

There is no gaurentee that he will win in miami, they still have to finalise there roster and the east is alot stronger now also. Point guard will be the most important position for them, similar to Boston who got lucky with Rondo who nobody else rated.

Anyway look forward to watching them play together, however I still love my Magic so the south east rivalry will be even better now.

hellteam

First Grade
Tbf this decision won't really have any affect on the Lebron Bandwagoners who supported the Cavs by default. As you said Dragon, their just going to move onto the Heat bandwagon. It's going to crush the real Cav supporters who have had to live with an eternity of mediocrity until Lebron showed up.

And speaking of the Heat bandwagon. I mean this is going to be almost unprecedented.

No longer will my support for the Heat and my jersey be a bit of a novelty in Australia....

Choppies

Coach
Possibly, but who really knows I guess?

On the other hand as well, James took a pretty ordinary 07 Cavs team to the Finals, the roster improved each of the next 3 years and he never made it back there. That's gotta say something about him doesn't it?

To be fair the East has gotten stronger especially the teams that knocked the Cavs out in 08,09 and 10. The Celtics were dogs balls in 06/07 and the Magic were slowly building.
Not taking anything away from his as he was a beast in the 07 Series against Detroit and got the Cavs in the Finals almost by himself.

McLovin

Staff member
Bit of an overreaction from Cavs fans and Cleveland in general...

They still have future HOF PG, Mo Williams... :sarcasm:

Seriously though, their team is fked for the next 5-10 years. I expect Ricky Davis to come out and retake his position as the Cavs franchise player...

Stonecutter

First Grade
Bit of an overreaction from Cavs fans and Cleveland in general...

They still have future HOF PG, Mo Williams... :sarcasm:

Seriously though, their team is fked for the next 5-10 years. I expect Ricky Davis to come out and retake his position as the Cavs franchise player...

What about the superstar i'm talk about the big mannnn.....Illgauskas

Shorty

Staff member
That letter from the GM, was quite unprofessional.
Look I think many will agree that Lebron wiped his *ss with Cleveland, his hometown...and made a mockery of the fans on tv but the best revenge would be on the court.

I feel sorry for Ohio lol, it must be like Canberra?
Although, their college football team is pretty damn good.