What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CDF where art thou?

super_coach

First Grade
He needs to come out of retirement Jason Moodie style. Get off the durrys at Ashfield RSL and have him run the ball up with a bit of Jason Cayless starch.

CDF always enjoyed a flag ale at the Ashfield rissole after the match of the round at the state of the art Pratten Park. Although his roots were with Balmain he had a soft spot for the Magpies

super_coach

First Grade
I saw CDF, or should I say half of CDF..as CDF was a collaboration, yesterday and he told me he can’t even remember his sign in details. He said sadly the days of MOTH,SMEG and others have been replaced by people who actually take the sport seriously and even take themselves more seriously.

He did say that MoTH expects to get parole any day but expects their will be a AVO
preventing him to post on this forum or attend Tigers matches as part of his parole conditions.

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
Hahah as Gough said it’s time. Surely a quick email to admin will see a few strings pulled like Souffs with a medical retirement and have CDF back on the field. I think Smeg has gone the way of Junior Burger and is playing A Grade on weekends with Alien and King Tigerman.

I saw CDF, or should I say half of CDF..as CDF was a collaboration, yesterday and he told me he can’t even remember his sign in details. He said sadly the days of MOTH,SMEG and others have been replaced by people who actually take the sport seriously and even take themselves more seriously.

He did say that MoTH expects to get parole any day but expects their will be a AVO
preventing him to post on this forum or attend Tigers matches as part of his parole conditions.

Latest posts