What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Central Coast Bears, 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
If QLD can't sustain more than 2 teams I don't see how NSW can sustain 11.

Last time I checked the league had no worries sustaining 11 teams in NSW for over 100 years... Which tells me one thing. NSW can easily sustain a club, QLD with all their passion for league find it difficult to keep more than 2 clubs financially strong at any point in time. It's not the states fault, nor the fans but it's the business.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
And change your name to AlwaysStupid. Is it a bad thing that the bid is ready? Florimo even says, he would like the bid to win on its own merits. But you CHOOSE to read to sections which stimulate you.

No it's not a bad thing red&blackDelusions. But it really pisses me off that every time an existing club has a hint of trouble Florimo says that the bears are ready to step into the breach. They're not ready. They have no players. If Florimo was smart he would say a simple 'no comment'.

I posted the article because I know you won't. It doesn't have the word community or the phrase 'we've worked hard' enough in it. It also doesn't mention the 700000000 $2 bear memberships enough for your liking.

I look forward to your expert opinions on the Gold Coast situation. No doubt you'll become a financial, geographic and population demographic expert on that region just like you purport to be on the CC, SE Queensland and Sydney North Shore :lol:

Blokes like you think you're 'working hard' but your obsessive/compulsive attitude does more harm than good.

Last edited:

Goddo

Bench
It is good, that other people are also starting to see the true colours of this bid, they are scum and will do anything, including knifing other teams to get in
Thats a bit rough. There are simply passionate people who support the Bears who would like their club back. They may be a bit delusional in their support, but their hearts are in the right place.

Yes, they would poach another clubs licence if the opertunity presented, but that merely shows how desperate they are.

They probably won't get in because of the reasons we have been over a thousand times before - Gosford simply isn't a key growth market for the game when the "Sydney" market already has 10 teams, and we don't have teams in Perth, Adelaide, or second Brisbane, New Zealand. It really is that simple.

It is clear the Titans aren't going anywhere, or if they do fold they will imediately be replaced by another Gold Coast club. Saying "we are ready to replace them" is an easy way to get a headline in the newspaper for the Bears. Not really any substance behind the claim.

The big outcome of that for expansion would be it might be pushed back even further, probably to the next TV deal. So it isn't in ANY of the bids interests for the Titans to fold/struggle.

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
No it's not a bad thing red&blackDelusions. But it really pisses me off that every time an existing club has a hint of trouble Florimo says that the bears are ready to step into the breach. They're not ready. They have no players. If Florimo was smart he would say a simple 'no comment'.

I posted the article because I know you won't. It doesn't have the word community or the phrase 'we've worked hard' enough in it. It also doesn't mention the 700000000 $2 bear memberships enough for your liking.

I look forward to your expert opinions on the Gold Coast situation. No doubt you'll become a financial, geographic and population demographic expert on that region just like you purport to be on the CC, SE Queensland and Sydney North Shore :lol:

Blokes like you think you're 'working hard' but your obsessive/compulsive attitude does more harm than good.

Firstly I didn't post the article yet because I had a big night and when I woke up you had already done it. But it's all over the Bears FB, meaning we could care less as in our opinion it's just another Bears article. Also i've NEVER had a problem with posting negative articles in regards to the CCBears. I have and will continue to push the envelope regardless of what side of the fence the articles sit on.

Secondly, it's you whom is the expert on geographical and demographic matters isn't it? Too many Sydney teams, Gosford isn't big enough, not enough marketing potential etc etc. That's your prerogative. When the facts stare back at you, you blindly keep strong to your opinions. Eg. Not a Sydney team albeit the North Sydney Bears support, Gosford is bigger than Ipswich and Logan, the marketing value is clearly there because consumer demand is clearly there and corporate support is clearly there. Something you can't deny regardless of how hard you try, it's not only a statement but for the most part signed and sealed contracts already binding.

Thirdly, the investment of interest is there. You keep slandering our membership prices when we can only offer what we can offer. If your team can't come up with innovative ways to not only sustain but grow support that's your teams problem. The Central Coast Bears have done an exceptional job. Off the back of blue collar volunteers. Off the back of the very people this game was built from. If that's a bad or a laughable thing in your opinion then "go **** yourself", you have no right to call yourself a fan of this code.

And lastly, my opinions are just my opinions. You may not like them or agree with them, just like I may not like or agree with yours. But the fact of the matter still stands, I know more about the Central Coast Bears and their bid then any almost anyone on LU. I know more then I'm letting on about and I'm confident without being cocky about the bids chances. I push their plight because i've earned the right too. I'm a fan first and foremost, just like you're a Raiders fan. Next time you decide to attack me for that remember, we're both fans. Nothing more, nothing less.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I'm not going to argue with you on rehashed, repetive lines RB&B but I have never said anything about too many teams in NSW/Sydney. My argument against the bears has always been that they offer the NRL less than other areas will and that they are not a true representation of the CC but just norths trying to sneak back in by dressing up as the CC.

As I said, Florimo only has to say 'no comment', judging by the foolishness you post I'd suggest you do the same.

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
I'm not going to argue with you on rehashed, repetive lines RB&B but I have never said anything about too many teams in NSW/Sydney. My argument against the bears has always been that they offer the NRL less than other areas will and that they are not a true representation of the CC but just norths trying to sneak back in by dressing up as the CC.

As I said, Florimo only has to say 'no comment', judging by the foolishness you post I'd suggest you do the same.

What utter bs. How are they Norths dressed as the CC? They built a stadium on the CC, based their entire operations on the CC, know the importance of having CC based businesses as sponsors and partners, know the importance of interacting and engaging in the CC community.

It's comments like that which prove that you know bugger all and will come up with whatever BS you can to slander any hardwork. Florimo is entitled to his opinion just like Murphy, Davison, Rae, Johnson, Sage etc. All have been critical, all have had their say. Why should Florimo be different? Wake up to yourself mate.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Im not slandering anyone. You've obviously woken up on the wrong side of bed and ranting gibberish purely for the sake of it.

I'll leave you to it. You're doing a swell job.

For everyone but the bears.

Red&BlackBear

First Grade

So we're ready? What's your point? Someone has to come in if a team were to fall to meet the quota of games genius. Doesn't mean that's how we would want to enter. But how ironic, people say our only chance is if a current side falls.. So when one looks like it and we comment. We're the enemies. make your minds up.. But hey what would you know? Your club has made a living off raping and pillaging other clubs for decades. Keep covering one eye...

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
Im not slandering anyone. You've obviously woken up on the wrong side of bed and ranting gibberish purely for the sake of it.

I'll leave you to it. You're doing a swell job.

For everyone but the bears.

Gibberish? You claim we're just norths pretending to represent the cc when the work is there for all to see.. then claim I don't post articles for whatever reason.. then you say you're not slandering anyone? Nice try at reverse psychology:crazy: like i said, wake up to yourself.

So we're ready? What's your point? Someone has to come in if a team were to fall to meet the quota of games genius. Doesn't mean that's how we would want to enter. But how ironic, people say our only chance is if a current side falls.. So when one looks like it and we comment. We're the enemies. make your minds up.. But hey what would you know? Your club has made a living off raping and pillaging other clubs for decades. Keep covering one eye...

yep that would be typical, your mob get called out for being vultures and like little kids you cry and stamp your feet and say but you were worse......did you stick your thumbs in your ears, wiggle your fingers and blow raspberries after you hit the enter button :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
yep that would be typical, your mob get called out for being vultures and like little kids you cry and stamp your feet and say but you were worse......did you stick your thumbs in your ears, wiggle your fingers and blow raspberries after you hit the enter button :lol::lol::lol:

Yep that would be typical. your mob get called out for being vultures for decades and you like little kids cover up one eye and forget about your own history and decide to point fingers at others when it's just all words, where as your mob physically did it. And you think we're worse due to a couple articles.. did you hit your head with a hammer a few times to try and forget? or has memory loss always been something you dealt with?:lol::lol:

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Gibberish? You claim we're just norths pretending to represent the cc when the work is there for all to see.. then claim I don't post articles for whatever reason.. then you say you're not slandering anyone? Nice try at reverse psychology:crazy: like i said, wake up to yourself.

You wake up to yourself. You're a poster on LU who I wouldn't know from a bar of soap who posts propoganda. That is not slander, it's telling you something you don't want to hear.

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
You wake up to yourself. You're a poster on LU who I wouldn't know from a bar of soap who posts propoganda. That is not slander, it's telling you something you don't want to hear.

Sort of like you're a poster on LU who I also don't know from a bar of soap who feels the need to have an opinion on everything? I post whatever Central Coast Bears related information I have or am allowed to. If that's "propaganda" then you have some serious issues. Go see a psychiatrist mate, sort out whatever problems you have.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Sort of like you're a poster on LU who I also don't know from a bar of soap who feels the need to have an opinion on everything? I post whatever Central Coast Bears related information I have or am allowed to. If that's "propaganda" then you have some serious issues. Go see a psychiatrist mate, sort out whatever problems you have.

Slander alert: you're off your head Red & Black. Good luck with the wild goose chase.

Yep that would be typical. your mob get called out for being vultures for decades and you like little kids cover up one eye and forget about your own history and decide to point fingers at others when it's just all words, where as your mob physically did it. And you think we're worse due to a couple articles.. did you hit your head with a hammer a few times to try and forget? or has memory loss always been something you dealt with?:lol::lol:

so we bought some players, as has every other club, but you keep deflecting away from the point of this latest article that AG posted......the facts still remain, your mob wanted to take the licence off Manly, they bought sponsorship to the table that was worth nothing, they walked away from their responsibilities to pay their players and left Manly to do this and have hovered over the carcass of two clubs

newman

First Grade
I got absolutely savaged on here for suggesting that Florimo was a "grave jumper".

Here's the proof people. He did it before with the Sharks, and he's doing it now the Titans.

Status
Not open for further replies.