What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Central Coast Bears ready if Sharks fall

mightybears

Bench
Not a good look for the Bears, like vultures. Talk about kicking a team when it's down, although I'd expect nothing less from the scum that inhabit that cesspool

The vast majority of bears fans don't want the sharks gone, we understand all too well how that sucks, to the extend that a few posts got stuck into others that were a little too keen re the sharks demise so to speak on dave's mightybears.com forum

I'm sure you can see the article/comment in the context that we need to be seen to be keen, ready, active to go, asap, 24/7 publicity media wise until we actually are re admitted. In the past we have been screwed media coverage wise, and we aren't letting it happen again.

Coastie

Juniors
Probably because the offer is still on the table. They would be hard pushed to turn around and say it was no longer available after all these years of flashing it in the faces of Sydney clubs. They would also probably consider it a massive PR disaster to lose an existing club as opposed to not supporting the Bears move (again). On the reverse side with all the negative PR around the Sharks the NRL may be pleased to see the back of them.

Will be really interesting if Cronulla do decide to go to the NRL and offer to move to the CC and ask for the money. In effect it could be their only option and is quite an attractive one in terms of the money will pay off their debts, they can pull down Shark park and include the land in the redevelopment area and financially start a fresh with a large scale development giving them an income. If the CC people would support them is another matter.

Give this man a beer!

Put me down as a CC resident who would have zero interest in supporting a relocated Sharks outfit. They would get about the same crowds as the odd game played up here get initially, then it would die off. The Coast deserve their own team and that team should be the Bears (okay biased as used to live in Waverton and supported them).

Latest posts