What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Central Coast Bears - Stand Aside

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDGS

Bench
You really should have looked that up before makin' yourself look stupid.

http://www.whereis.com/?id=687C43E72A9E72

Lol, don't have to look at that. I live in Penrith and i travel to the coast quite a bit, about once a fortnight.

small_violin.jpg

The closest venue I've gone to is 45mins away, and I frequently travel 1.5-2hours round trip to watch games around Sydney.

Take me about that long to get to ANZ for Dogs home games as well. Your point?

And don't feel sorry for cowboys supporters. If they didn't want to travel the distance then they wouldn't. It's quiet clear you wouldn't.

What's that suppose to mean, some kind of insult? :lol:

I wouldn't travel that far for a match if i didn't have to.

Beowulf

Juniors
It would defeat the whole point of the IC. I have no problems with the current admin of the NRL accepting bids, and this will allow those bids to have some feedback on there respective strengths and weaknesses, allowing them to address those.

No what you can expect is that they will defer the entry of any new teams till at least 2014 so due diligence can be performed and the right bids accepted.

Due diligence has basically been completed by the CFO of the NRL in conjunction with the Bears. A few minor queries are being clarified now, otherwise all is a green light, finance wise.

David Gallop will be the CEO. In conjunciton with his senior staff, after seeing all bids he will present to the Board his recommendations. They will query pros and cons of each bid with him and make a decision, but D Gallop will have the most sway. If they think his reasoning unsound, D Gallop would be in a largely untenable position and probably resign.

Status
Not open for further replies.