What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Central Coast Roosters

jack coburn

Juniors
people i've worked with from the coast were either souths,easts or tigers and say those 3 teams have alot of support.i agree the roosters should go to the coast.

cainen

Juniors
Sounds like the people of the coast support all different teams...much like any other area that doesn't have a footy team.

ozzie

Bench
Timmah said:
Can't tell you that there are plenty of Rorter fans on the coast... there aren't. The most popular teams here are Newcastle Canterbury and Saint George.
you mean Canterbury had supporters up the coast and no doubt Coffs...I didn't now you had supporters on the coast. Fancy a bulldog fan calling another club rorters.

Red Bear

Referee
Seems pretty stupid timmah, unfounded accusations on another club when your club has been done.

And dont you think if a team over the cpa by 1 million plus one the comp that would've been a claytons win? Added to the fact that the roosters were playing awesome footy at that stage and probly would've beaten anyone.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Wow, everyone bit on the salary cap comment. :lol: You're all quite stupid if you don't think I know that the Bulldogs rorted the cap in '02.

Let's stick to the argument at hand. The Roosters wouldn't be welcome on the coast.

Ozzie, stick to what you know. Clearly it isn't geography. Coffs is FIVE HOURS away mate ;-)

ozzie

Bench
Timmah said:
Wow, everyone bit on the salary cap comment. :lol: You're all quite stupid if you don't think I know that the Bulldogs rorted the cap in '02.

Let's stick to the argument at hand. The Roosters wouldn't be welcome on the coast.

Ozzie, stick to what you know. Clearly it isn't geography. Coffs is FIVE HOURS away mate ;-)
I was just pointing out to you fool - a supporter of the REAL rorters - that you also have a lot of fans at Coffs. Like hell. Have you ever been to Coffs or did you have to pull out a road map??

If your insistance on calling other clubs who have not been found rorting (only in your feeble mind) rorters - the salary cap will continue to be raise and I'll be one doing it for a start. It would appear also that a lot of other people are sick to death of it. Trying to justify your existance are you REAL Rorter fan after the rort at Liverpool and the REAL rort of the salary cap? But keep on keeping on REAL Rorter because everyone is laughing at you

Timmah

Staff member
REAL rorters?

Our club is under the cap last I heard, and we're 2nd. Your team is second last and judging by the figures thrown around in the past few years, overspending.

You keep laughing all the way to your Clayton's trophy back in '02. I'll enjoy the real premiership we took out in 2004, I'll enjoy my team currently sitting comfortably in second position, and I'll definitely enjoying being a fan of the first team to hold the incredibly sh*thouse Sydney Roosters to 0 for the first time in 12 years.

You have fun supporting your now failure of a club. How embarrassing, 4 grand finals and only one win. 1 premiership in 30 years.

I know that right now in 2006, I'm sure of who'd I'd rather follow. Do you actually think by saying what you have that I'll shut up or give up on the 'Dogs? Wake up and smell the latte ozzie, you're club are the NRL's new whipping boys.

ozzie

Bench
Timmah said:
REAL rorters?

Our club is under the cap last I heard, and we're 2nd. Your team is second last and judging by the figures thrown around in the past few years, overspending.

You keep laughing all the way to your Clayton's trophy back in '02. I'll enjoy the real premiership we took out in 2004, I'll enjoy my team currently sitting comfortably in second position, and I'll definitely enjoying being a fan of the first team to hold the incredibly sh*thouse Sydney Roosters to 0 for the first time in 12 years.

You have fun supporting your now failure of a club. How embarrassing, 4 grand finals and only one win. 1 premiership in 30 years.

I know that right now in 2006, I'm sure of who'd I'd rather follow. Do you actually think by saying what you have that I'll shut up or give up on the 'Dogs? Wake up and smell the latte ozzie, you're club are the NRL's new whipping boys.
And what has that to do with rorting a salary CAp REAL RORTER tying to change tack are you?

Timmah

Staff member
Apart from that not making any sense the English language I'll attempt to respond.

Topic title: CENTRAL COAST ROOSTERS.

We're not talking about a team that rorted the salary cap 4 years ago ;-) We're talking about a team that is performing like a dead cat right now.

:D

Red Bear

Referee
Timmah said:
REAL rorters?

Like i said earlier, dont you think a claytons trophy would be one won by a team spending 1 million + over the cap? As opposed to a team spending at the appropriate limit in a supposed field of teams spending at said limit.

And watch how the roosters were playing in the last 10 weeks of 2002, no one would've beaten that team.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
GoTheBears said:
And watch how the roosters were playing in the last 10 weeks of 2002, no one would've beaten that team.

One of the most sensible comments I've seen in ages.

That is exactly right......we were unbeatable back then...how times change:D

ozzie

Bench
Timmah said:
Apart from that not making any sense the English language I'll attempt to respond.

Topic title: CENTRAL COAST ROOSTERS.

We're not talking about a team that rorted the salary cap 4 years ago ;-) We're talking about a team that is performing like a dead cat right now.

:D
pot calling the kettle black hey fool...read the red bits REAL Rorter fan

Timmah

Staff member
Pot kettle black? I'm not the one who struggles to put a sentence together. It makes your argument totally redundant because it's incomprehensible.

Either way, read the topic title. Central Coast Roosters :lol:

Roostargirl, I can tell you I know ALOT of people HATE Sydney Roosters up here. A LOT. I think you'll find a larger proportion of the crowd next Sunday at BCCS will be Knights fans. Either way, I'll place bets I see and know more people on the coast given my position, and I can tell you there is a wide general consensus that the Roosters are much hated. BTW it's Roostergirl... they haven't been stars for a long time ;-)

black cat

Juniors
the nrl help the bullscum keep the same side(put together buy rorting the other 14 clubs)the next yr.

we beat the roosters fair and sqare,no cheating attempted,and i believe the roosters beat the bullcheats in the semi,showing what they would have done the previous yr.

my advice timmah,build a bridge,your starting to sound like a sook.
you cheated,got caught and paid the price,got a problem,ring ben johnson.

Dynamic Rooster

Juniors
simostorm said:
The Modern game has no room for the Roosters in Sydney these days.
Pitiful support for how old the team is, cost of living is high,
I see a bleak future for this team why not move them to Gosford?
Go the Central Coast Roosters!
mate the storm recorded there highest home crowd of 15000 people and they are winning the comp!!! why dont you get a brain and there is no way the SYDNEY roosters will be leaving sydney you moron i think melbourne will relocate before the roosters you freak!!!!

Timmah

Staff member
black cat said:
the nrl help the bullscum keep the same side(put together buy rorting the other 14 clubs)the next yr.

we beat the roosters fair and sqare,no cheating attempted,and i believe the roosters beat the bullcheats in the semi,showing what they would have done the previous yr.

my advice timmah,build a bridge,your starting to sound like a sook.
you cheated,got caught and paid the price,got a problem,ring ben johnson.

I didn't make the thread f**kface. One precious little Rooter fan got their back up about being referred to as the Sydney Rorters halfway through so I dismantled him accordingly. Either way, argue 'assembled' all you like. The players in 2004's premiership winning side were playing legally under the cap, so shove it.

Dynamic Rooster said:
mate the storm recorded there highest home crowd of 15000 people and they are winning the comp!!! why dont you get a brain and there is no way the SYDNEY roosters will be leaving sydney you moron i think melbourne will relocate before the roosters you freak!!!!

The NRL has said time and time again the Storm will not be relocating. They've not said the same about the Roosters. The Roosters' crowds are terrible atm and they are one of the glamous clubs of the past decade, are from the rugby league capital of the world where the game gets massive media coverage and plenty of away fans from nearby clubs make up what crowds they do get. I doubt the Roosters will move to the CC, but if I had to put money on whether they or the Storm were to make the move my cash would be on the Roosters.

black cat

Juniors
Timmah said:
I didn't make the thread f**kface. One precious little Rooter fan got their back up about being referred to as the Sydney Rorters halfway through so I dismantled him accordingly. Either way, argue 'assembled' all you like. The players in 2004's premiership winning side were playing legally under the cap, so shove it.

now,now,no need for personal insults.i believe i was referring to the side illegally assembled in 02 being able to be kept together in 03 and still losing.

but to stick with the topic i think the roosters should move to the coast,but looking at the crowd stats on another thread their crowds compare with a few other clubs,but we'll see what it like when they play newcastle.