What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Central Coast Roosters

Our club is under the cap last I heard, and we're 2nd. Your team is second last and judging by the figures thrown around in the past few years, overspending.

Which team has been proven to be cheating the cap in the last 5 years? Dismantle that.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Dismantle what? You act as if I think I don't know... :lol: My team cheated 4 years ago. Since then they've regrouped and won the comp. Since that year, your team has gone DOWN-hill. ;-)

Chook

First Grade
Timmah said:
Dismantle what? You act as if I think I don't know... :lol: My team cheated 4 years ago. Since then they've regrouped and won the comp. Since that year, your team has gone DOWN-hill. ;-)

But your scummy club will forever hold the title of Cheats. That's what you are, cheats, even you admit that.

But back to the thread, there are far more Rooster fans than cheat fans on the coast let me tell you. We mostly average over 16K when we play there.

Chook.

Timmah

Staff member
That's your opinion. We WERE cheats, in 2002.

The Central Coast loves the Knights far more.

Chook

First Grade
Timmah said:
That's your opinion. We WERE cheats, in 2002.

Not an opinion, a fact. You're proven cheats, that's a fact.

Unlike you who only has speculation, conjecture and mindless repetitive garbage with which to back you assertion that we are rorters...it's a fact that your club is proven/guilty/culpable, tried and convicted salary cap cheats. The only speculation surrounding this is exactly how far back that cheating goes, ie how long were cheating the cap for? But that's for another thread.

Chook.

Timmah

Staff member
Were. Were. 2002.

You need to live in the now mate... although I know that might be difficult. It's really quite sad you have to travel four years back in time to have a dig.

magpie_man

Juniors
roosters to cc - rabbitohs get inner-city.
tigers to perth - bulldogs get entire south west sydney.
sharks to adelaide - dragons get entire southern sydney.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Timmah said:

I don't think anyone is hear to argue that the Knights have more fans than the Chooks up the Coast.....that doesn't mean the Chooks don't have fans there.....we do have heaps just because your blue and white eyed.....you know your hatred with us is boring and predictable....get a life.

Oh and I call my self RoostArgirl....because I'm a star:D not my team.