What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Central Coast Sharks

juanfarkall1967

Juniors
"
You mean, little brother & littler brother don't you?

Seems like us owing our ground & development means only 1 thing for Dragons fans.
Full time at ANZ or full relocation to Adelaide.

I just hope illawarra want to jump off your bandwagon & join us. We like their juniors.
"

Of course you like our juniors, 'cos YOU AINT GOT A SINGLE FARKIN ONE IN YOUR FIRST GRADE 17!!

NO JUNIORS/NO MONEY/NO PREMIERSHIPS/NO HOPE

Vossy

Bench
Simmonds & Brown, more like Abbot & Costello!!! hahahahaha!!

BTW, are they in the 17 this week??

JUANFARKNO

juanfarknoidea cant spell simmons

id take simmons over beaugenius scott..

how rude, didnt acknowledge the fact i said thanks for dougy, nice way to reject the next australian prop

cityshark

Juniors
Lets face reality . It will be Super leauge born again . And the teams ( because FOX says so and has the money) will all have strong identies.
1.Southern Sharks.Blue Black and White with Illawarra Red banding.
2.Central Coast Sea Eagles, Burgundy and White
3.Western Sydney Tigers , Blue and gold.
4.South Sydney Roosters, Red White , Green and Blue
5.Adelaide Dragons
6.North QLD Cowboys
7.Brisbane Broncos
8.North Brisbane Bears, you heard it here first.
9.Western Reds , All Red
10.Newcastle Knights, Blue and Red
11.Melbourne Storm ,Violet Crumble
12.New Zealand Warriors. Black and White
13. Canberra Raiders , Green.
14 Gold Coast Titans. Pretty blue and white.

I recon thats how it will end up after a lot of blood.

Gaba

First Grade
Illawarra already rejected the merger with sharks, they stuck with the better team red and white

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
This is great.
We've copped it from you bottom feeders for then years, now when the heat comes on again, you covet what we have.

Wither on the vine Scummers.

Last edited:

juanfarkall1967

Juniors
The sharks are bankrupt (they now have to rely on selling the swamp land the council "gave" them for development. haHaha, how's the Resort plans going!!
The Cronulla Sharks will not exist in 2010.

NO MONEY/NO JUNIORS/NO PREMIERSHIPS/NO HOPE (BUT 1 AMCO CUP)

Getsfarkall you have no idea what your talking about. I suugest you get down to Kog-a- rah and help with the renovations. f**k how slow is that? Maybe you can help rebuild the fence

juanfarkall1967

Juniors
I suugest you return to the 4th grade.

Shark Park - the only sporting arena on earth where 90% of the main grandstand patrons get wet when it rains. Even the corporate box patrons get wet!! HaHaHaHa

sharks8601

Juniors
The sharks are bankrupt (they now have to rely on selling the swamp land the council "gave" them for development. haHaha, how's the Resort plans going!!
The Cronulla Sharks will not exist in 2010.

NO MONEY/NO JUNIORS/NO PREMIERSHIPS/NO HOPE (BUT 1 AMCO CUP)

what do the stains own
nothing
in 5 years time we will be one of the riches clubs going around and will always be able to stand alone
unlike the stains

juanfarkall1967

Juniors
what do the stains own
nothing
in 5 years time we will be one of the riches clubs going around and will always be able to stand alone
unlike the stains

OMG!! That is the funniest thing I've seen in ages !! (And I recently watched "Delirious")
The Scum have absolutely NO money
If it wasn't for Superleague $$, the Scum would be having drinks with One-Tel!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts