What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Central Coast

My eyes tried to read that but my brain just wasnt interested.

Well, heres a summary. You are selfish, the decision the club makes about playing a home game essentially away needs to be based on what is in the best interest of the club, not on what nothing individuals as yourself want.

Mako

Juniors
a home game essentially away

That would be an away home game away from home, essentially?

needs to be based on what is in the best interest of the club, not on what nothing individuals as yourself want.

The Club IS the members, and the individual you refer to is a member - as are most of those who don't think its a good idea, I imagine.

Perhaps you forgot that little point in all your other confusion!

Well, heres a summary. You are selfish, the decision the club makes about playing a home game essentially away needs to be based on what is in the best interest of the club, not on what nothing individuals as yourself want.

I'll go slowly, just for you. Try to follow.

Damn f**king straight I'm selfish. I know this might be hard for you to comprehend as youre not yet 18, but I'm a member of the licenced club. I'm a member of the football club. As a member, I'd like some say in this massive decision. I dont remember voting in any clowns who campaigned on a platform of taking away a quarter of our home games from the die hard fans - the majority of whom who live in the Shire, to a bunch of ho-hum, couldnt care less about the team, fairweather fans who live on the central coast. If North Sydney failed up there, we will fail too, unless we move all our home games up there and change our name. THAT is my big fear, as relocation talk of a Sydney club to the CC has been going around all year. And even if it's not 100% relocation, how do we know that it's not 3 games on the CC and 1 in Perth?

As for calling me a nothing individual, you smarmy little child who I feel sorry for, it's 'nothing individuals' like me who make up the fans. Its nothing individuals like me who spend a fortune on going to all the games and buying all the merchandise.

Damn straight I'm selfish when it comes to home games. They are an institution in the Shire and have been ever since I was your age (and before). If the "best interest of the club" is alienating serious fans like me to appease a bunch of people on the coast who have never done anything for our club, well you must be right and I must be wrong. But when it comes to arguing with you, I've never been wrong before and youve never been right. So I've got the good track record and youve just had your ears pulled. Where did your parents go wrong? I'll rephrase that. Where didnt your parents go wrong? Say something productive or say nothing at all.

Show some respect for the "nothing individuals" who make up this forum, 99% of those who dont live on the coast would be with me in not moving a quarter or a third of our home games away from their "nothing individual" homes and "nothing individual" familes and "nothing individual" pubs. You know I'm right.

Juvenile. :roll:

Jimbo

Immortal
I would like to take this opportunity to present myself as another 'nothing individual'

Thankyou for your time.

comprehend as youre not yet 18

ever since I was your age (and before).

you smarmy little child

Where didnt your parents go wrong?

Can we stop this age s**t. I dont know where you get it from but its getting annoying.

Say something productive or say nothing at all.

You f**king say jack s**t, 95% of your posts are aimed at attacking people. Do you get off on this s**t?

Where did your parents go wrong? I'll rephrase that. Where didnt your parents go wrong?

This is the 1000th (EXAGGERATION - pointing this out b4 you talk some s**t about this) time you have mentioned my parents, mind your own business d**khead!

Mako -> sheep. Everytime SS is somewhere I see your head pop up, get your head out of his arse, if you want browny points do it somewhere else! Reefy, SS and Mako, forum d**kheads.

Say something productive or say nothing at all.

As for these forums and myself, f**k this s**t. I try to input here, putting forward reasonable arguments. As we now have f**kin forum cops on scene and forum d**kheads, who police every letter posted, I see there no need to remain here. Its ok SS, you have the forums to yourself now, your life. Sad

-> PROMISE <-

This is my final post, I know your all happy, good for you. Continue to talk s**t to eachother and praise those who input jack crap football talk wise.

Can we stop this age s**t
Are you saying youre over 18?

If so, the fact that I've mistaken your drivel for that of an uneducated teenager is more of a damning indictment on yourself, rather than a foolish move on my part.

You f**king say jack s**t, 95% of your posts are aimed at attacking people. Do you get off on this s**t?
We both know youre wrong, but there is no need to lie. An interesting little aside from the much vaunted forum awards is that while me and reefy and co get idiots like you claiming I'm a bully, the majority dont mind what we say. Even the people I chop up here I dont mind. I dont dislike anyone on this forum, not even you. Dont think youre that significant - youre not. I just feel sorry for you.

Mako -> sheep. Everytime SS is somewhere I see your head pop up, get your head out of his arse
"Oh please leave me alone SS but I think I'll sling some shit at a good man, mako!"
Didnt I teach you to show some respect? Me and mako are on equal footing here, looking down at you, you parasite.

As for these forums and myself, f**k this s**t. I try to input here, putting forward reasonable arguments

"Try" being the operative word. You failed. You referred to me (diehard fan) as a "nothing individual" and therefore you have no credibility. Not because youve had a shot at me but because youve had a shot at everyone LIKE me.

I see there no need to remain here

justin.jpg

"CRY ME A RIVER!"

Its ok SS, you have the forums to yourself now
Another dramatic exit. Unlike the others who have done it, I doubt you'll have too many begging you to stay. Why would so called "nothing individuals" stick up for you? And I dont have the forums to myself, I've got it with a bunch of other people, the majority of whom I may disagree with at times but at least they have their dignity.

SATW's last parting shot? "Anyone who doesnt want to lose a quarter of their beloved home games is a 'nothing individual'!" f**k me, good f**king riddance!

And not to harp on the parent issue or anything (much!) but here's a good line for you. You are all that you owe to your parents. Why dont you send them 20 cents and square the account?

tombstone_SATW.jpg

-Signed: Selfish, "Nothing individual" who just wants the best for his club.

Latest posts