What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Centre

tiger102

Juniors
Hi Guys, Do we have good quality centres coming thru the lower grades ( new cup U20s ) as I don't get to see the lower grades. Cheers.

Apesai Fine should be next cab off the rank.

Nofouluma needs to be at centre eventually.

Lulia has been solid but unspectacular.

Not much on the immediate horizon.

The Gold Coast had Dave Taylor playing in the centres today ,for the life of me i couldn't understand why Simona ,Rowe and Nofo were not running at this guy all day to single him out in defence,the one time they did run his way they scored, unfortunately it was disallowed.

DanOz

Juniors
Nofo should stay on the wing imo - can do some freakish things like that flying try he scored. Not everyone has those kind of skills

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
All our centre options, Lawrence, Simona, Nofoaluma, Seve, Fine are all still quite young.

rex2ce

Juniors
I think that the recent clearing of the decks points to Inu coming to WT,the fact that he is currently playing state cup does'nt mean that he would come cheap

hutch

First Grade
Would just end up playing reserve grade for us when everybody comes back. Don't need inu's poor attitude, don't want him anywhere near a tigers jersey.

Matchball

Bench
Why would we want inu? We have better wingers, centres and goalkicker.
Only thing we need is more backrow.

IN THE KNOW

Juniors
just waiting to see if trent Jennings gets back to form, returned from injury through Ron Massey cup for the last 2 outings and was a class above them straight away. Heard Fletch was pretty happy with him so i think nsw cup isnt far off. plays right centre 189cms , 100kgs was in Aussie school boys with Teddy & Nuafoloma .Maybe someone to keep an eye out for in the coming weeks.?????

macnaz

Staff member
Would just end up playing reserve grade for us when everybody comes back. Don't need inu's poor attitude, don't want him anywhere near a tigers jersey.

Lawrence altho improving isnt exactly a livewire and isnt likely to offet much more then his current form , I wouldnt mind a centre who create a line break and set up others. Inu is usually only good for a season or 2 at a club before he drops form hence the one year contract.

Latest posts