What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Centrebet - free world cup jersey

taxidriver

Coach
unbelievable offer !

got my jersey today and had it numbered (Bresciano) and gee it looks schmick !

a can't miss offer for anyone who likes a sports punt anyway

Fin077

Juniors
Already done it and waiting for my voucher now!!

Taxi, how long after you placed your bet/s did you receive the voucher?

Cant wait to get mine!

taxidriver

Coach
had to make a quick decision so went for a relatively stress free bet

100 on Brazil to beat Croatia.

Will be putting some $$ on Toni as top goal scorer and having a couple of cracks at group winner combos.

Dunno

Juniors
Put my $100 on last Tuesday and still haven't got my voucher:?

Put $40 on Aus to make last 16
$20 on Eng to beat Paraguay
$20 on a Draw between Netherlands and S&M
$10 on Adriano tournament top scorer
$10 on a 3 match multi

EDIT: My voucher was in the mail when i got home...Booya!

Macca_

Coach
I've had these so far. $25 to go for the shirt. Will look to cover the $100 with a couple of 3/4 game multis for $5.

Day 1 -
World Cup - Group Matches - GERMANY v COSTA RICA - Pick The Score - GERMANY - 3 - 0 Win
World Cup - Group Matches - POLAND v ECUADOR - First Goal Scorer - KRZYNOWEK, Jacek (Poland) Win 11.00
$5 on for return of $440.00

Day 2 -
World Cup - Group Matches - ENGLAND v PARAGUAY - Pick The Score - ENGLAND - 2 - 0 Win 6.50
World Cup - Group Matches - SWEDEN v TRINIDAD & TOBAGO - First Goal Scorer - LJUNGBERG, Fredrik (Sweden) Win 8.00
World Cup - Group Match Specials - ARGENTINA v IVORY COAST - First Corner Kick - ARGENTINA Win 1.60
$5 on for return of $416.00

Opening Days -
World Cup - Group Matches - GERMANY v COSTA RICA - Halftime/Fulltime Double - GERMANY / GERMANY Win 1.65
World Cup - Group Matches - POLAND v ECUADOR - Total Goal Score - Under 2.5 Win 1.62
World Cup - Group Matches - ENGLAND v PARAGUAY - Head To Head - ENGLAND Win 1.58
World Cup - Group Matches - SWEDEN v TRINIDAD & TOBAGO - Halftime/Fulltime Double - SWEDEN / SWEDEN Win 1.65
World Cup - Group Matches - MEXICO v IRAN - Halftime/Fulltime Double - MEXICO / MEXICO Win 2.25
World Cup - Group Matches - CZECH REPUBLIC v USA - Head To Head - CZECH REPUBLIC Win 2.00
$10 on for return of $313.59

Group Winners -
World Cup - Group Winner - Group A Winner - GERMANY Win 1.40
World Cup - Group Winner - Group C Winner - NETHERLANDS Win 2.40
World Cup - Group Winner - Group D Winner - PORTUGAL Win 1.80
World Cup - Group Winner - Group E Winner - CZECH REPUBLIC Win 3.00
World Cup - Group Winner - Group G Winner - FRANCE Win 1.40
$10 on for return of $254.02

Futures -
World Cup - Championship - Winner - CZECH REPUBLIC Win
$10 on for return of $310.00

World Cup - Tournament Top Goal Scorer (Golden Shoe) - Winner - HENRY, Thierry (France) Win
$20 on for return of $280.00

World Cup - Make The Final - Final Quinella - CZECH REPUBLIC & PORTUGAL
$5 on for return of $2200.00

World Cup - Tournament Top Goal Scorer Head To Head - BALLACK v LAMPARD - BALLACK, Michael (Germany) Win 3.00
World Cup - Tournament Top Goal Scorer Head To Head - HENRY v VAN NISTELROOY - HENRY, Thierry (France) Win 2.20
World Cup - Tournament Top Goal Scorer Head To Head - VIDUKA v YORKE - TIE Win 2.00
World Cup - Tournament Top Goal Scorer Head To Head - RONALDO v ADRIANO - ADRIANO (Brazil) Win 3.35
$10 on for return of $422.20

Fin077

Juniors
I've taken Australia to make the next round, Brazil to win, and then an all up on each of the Group winners.

I think I placed the bets last Thursday....So i'll be looking for this voucher at the end of the week!

Macca_

Coach
Fin077 said:
Moffo, did you have to arrange the name/number bit yourself? Do Rebel do that?
Yep, I want to know this too?

I don't have a Rebel store where I live, so will be ordering and paying the postage. If the name/number isn't included how much was that?

Dunno

Juniors
I bought an Australian and an England jersey this morning from Rebel. I wanted to get Cahill on the back of my Aussie shirt but they said they only do numbering at the City store so i would have to take it there. Moffo, do they use the proper font for the lettering or do they just use some crappy generic font?

Macca_

Coach
Well you're $30 up from the start... They sell for around the $130 in the stores.

So if you can get lucky and nail a bet or 2 you're laughing. Just throw the $100 on a 'good thing', get the shirt and run :lol:

Or spread it round like I did on some 'rough' choices and pray in your shirt :D

juggalo_strit

Juniors
Well i've just joined, i used my work email so won't get all my account details till i go to work in the morning.
Can someone please explain what happens next.....
I put $100 worth of bets on the World Cup do they automatically send me the voucher or do things pop up once i first put the bets on or something along those lines...

Tom Shines

First Grade
Same, someone tell me.
The money still hasn't cleared... why I used a bank transfer I have no idea.

Tyler Durden

Juniors
wheee - got my voucher today !!!

joined up last week, and placed the bets

centrebet then send you a letter in the mail with a voucher that you just take to a Rebel and then i guess you pick your jersey up.
they also send you a really nice A4 book, with previews on all 32 teams by robbie slater, and with odds, bit of clever marketing to try and get you to gamble a bit more on the wc, but that's only if you're crzsy enough -

off to rebel tomorrow to pick up the shiny new away jersey:D

Latest posts