What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Centrebet - free world cup jersey

Macca_

Coach
Yeah going to do that when I get home. Thought I best wait and see if it came today first :D

Macca_

Coach
The reply I got from centrebet -

I am unsure as to why you have not received your voucher as it was sent
last week.
Your original voucher has been cancelled and a new one will be issued and
sent first thing in the morning.

I apologise for any inconvenience.

juggalo_strit

Juniors
If people are still deciding if they should do this, here is a way to get most of your money back plus the jersey.
Join up with a mate. Then between the two of you have $100 each on a team to kick-off first in the same game.One of you have to get it, and you will only lose about $10 each. Collect straight away and wait for the jersey to arrive.

Tom Shines

First Grade
I got mine — just have to go to Pitt Street to number it.
I went the away kit... just not a fan of the yellow used. The US kit looks the schmickest.

stuke

Bench
picked mine up from rebel yesterday in newcastle.

another bloke was there and he had it numbered. very dodgy job!! not the official number style, name was put on straight instead of with a curve and the printing had pinched the shirt material together. all this took over a week to get done! (i assume they sent it away)

i am getting a local shirt printing company to do mine...they send away to Nike, who then send them the gear. so you get the official lettering and numbers. $17 too!! maybe an option for some of you.

how have the numbers/names been on everyone elses from rebel??

Dunno

Juniors
stuke said:
picked mine up from rebel yesterday in newcastle.

another bloke was there and he had it numbered. very dodgy job!! not the official number style, name was put on straight instead of with a curve and the printing had pinched the shirt material together. all this took over a week to get done! (i assume they sent it away)

i am getting a local shirt printing company to do mine...they send away to Nike, who then send them the gear. so you get the official lettering and numbers. $17 too!! maybe an option for some of you.

how have the numbers/names been on everyone elses from rebel??
I got 2 shirts done at Rebel and they turned out great. Got Cahill on my Aus shirt and Gerrard on my England shirt. They used the proper lettering and everything too and only took them overnight to do it.

Hindyscrack

Bench
Just picked up my jersey...

Took 4 days for centrebet to send the voucher then Rebel 5 minutes to put official style numbering and lettering on...

Plus i have made $70 so far from the betting!

Best promotion I have come upon in some time!

Macca_

Coach
Still waiting for my voucher :(

The one that was apparently sent hasn't shown. The second attempt should be here be the end of the week.

Macca_

Coach
Yeah, I'll be doing a ring around. I want to find somewhere that has the Czech away shirt (white one they wore against USA). Going to get 10 and Rosicky on it.

Electric_Eels

Juniors
voucher arrived in the mail and got my australia jersey today (today being friday) :D

now to get round to getting it numbered!

so if i buy a shirt at rebel in the city and ask to get it named and numbered, if its not australia will they do it? do they have all the fonts for it? do they number the the front too?

Latest posts