What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Centrebet - free world cup jersey

Hindyscrack

Bench
There are only a certain names and numbers you can get for each team...

There is a list available in store

stuke

Bench
this was a great promotion by centrebet. its got me in. happily picked up my jersey and putting plenty of bets on, soccer, tennis, league....its all too easy! well done to the centrebet for it, sure beats a stupid ad.

Macca_

Coach
For sure. I ordered mine last night.

Even better is that I'm up about 7 humby on the WC and getting a shirt :D

stuke

Bench
Macca_ said:
Even better is that I'm up about 7 humby on the WC and getting a shirt :D

congratulations...i'm only up about 2 hunge :D better see if i can catch up.

it does make the shirt look even more attractive!

juggalo_strit

Juniors
I'm in front a couple of hundred as well.
I think Centrebet would have alot more clients thanks to this marketing idea.

Tom Shines

First Grade
I'm down, thanks to Czechs.
If Ukraine get up this weekend, I'll be about 60 in front. Just spewing I didn't distibute my cash better.

Macca_

Coach
Just for anyone who may want to get name/numbers on, this is what I recieved in an email with regards to my free one from the centrebet promo -

The name and number option is as follows if you can't get to Rebel Sport Mid City or Bankstown.
Choose from the names provided and send your jersey plus payment by cheque or money order to GUGI ($32 includes return express postage & handling).*2

GUGI Pty Ltd
Ph: 02 9797 7261
PO Box 573
Five Dock NSW 2046

You must include the following Information:
Name:
Address:
Phone:
Email:
Country/Team Jersey:
Home/Away:
Player Name/Number:
Rebel Transaction Number:
Rebel Store Purchased:

(See attached file: Jersey Names.jpg)
(See attached file: options.jpg)
I'd assume you can do that even if it wasn't through the promotion as long as you buy the shirt at Rebel... Probably ring them to make sure...

Was also told that they are the same name/numbers as what is o nthe real shirts the players wear.

Albinomonkey

Juniors
I got the Australia "away" jersey (already had the home), plus $1 for betting $100 on Brazil to make the round of 16. :D after that though i've gone and put $35 each on Germany and Argentina to make the final (even though they both couldn't - if one did, I'd be up anyway), so VIVA DEUTSCHLAND (or whatever they say) ;-)

Latest posts