What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Centrebet odds

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Penrith would look abit different to the team named at full strength.

Full strength Penrith team would be something like this.

1.Lachlan Coote
2.Junior Tia Kilifi
3.Chris Ward
4.Greg Waddell
5.Zoram Watene
6.Wade Graham
7.Luke Clydesdale

8.Shane Blackett
9.Masada Iosefa
10.Mitchell Cahalane
11.Michael Leeds
12.Joseph Paulo
13.Jamie Theoharous (c)

14.Sam McKendry
15.Joel Romelo
16.Brad Goodwin
17.Daniel Penese

Panther_Daz said:
Penrith would look abit different to the team named at full strength.

Full strength Penrith team would be something like this.

1.Lachlan Coote (didnt play)
2.Junior Tia Kilifi (didnt play)
3.Chris Ward
4.Greg Waddell (didnt play)
5.Zoram Watene
6.Wade Graham (didnt play)
7.Luke Clydesdale

8.Shane Blackett(didnt play)
9.Masada Iosefa
10.Mitchell Cahalane (didnt play)
11.Michael Leeds
12.Joseph Paulo( didnt play)
13.Jamie Theoharous (c) (didnt play)

14.Sam McKendry
15.Joel Romelo
16.Brad Goodwin
17.Daniel Penese (didnt play)

Penrith lost 20-16 but going on tonights performance i reckon both teams will be a force this year!

Wicks

Juniors
MIGHTY PANTHER MAN said:
Penrith lost 20-16 but going on tonights performance i reckon both teams will be a force this year!

That is what I was trying to say I think we had 6 of the finals teams playing each other this past weekend

The overall squads are important Some SG Ball players wont be there until a third into the season Others will be away on rep duty at key times and some may even be elevated to first grade There are already injuries too

Karmawave

Bench
j0rd0_ShArKs said:
its an unknown this comp

might put some cash on the sharks

It's not unknown at all really.

The teams have been recruited from the Under 18s SG Ball and Harold Matthews teams from their respective clubs.

The Eels will win this competition, and I am definitely not an Eels supporter. Their team is incredibly strong, with Australian Schoolboy reps and state reps filling their roster.

You can be sure bookmakers do not list odds for people to bet on if it is an ' unknown ' competition.

The odds just about reflect the true standard of each team. I know there's South supporters on here saying that they will make the 8 , but you can be sure with the team they have, they will struggle big time.

It will be a battle in 3, Eels - Panthers - Roosters. And frankly the only thing stopping the Eels from holding aloft the NYC trophy at the end of this season is bad injuries, or the selection of some of their talented players in the Eels top grade. Reality is, alot of the team are about to become superstars in first grade.

Karmawave said:
It's not unknown at all really.

The teams have been recruited from the Under 18s SG Ball and Harold Matthews teams from their respective clubs.

The Eels will win this competition, and I am definitely not an Eels supporter. Their team is incredibly strong, with Australian Schoolboy reps and state reps filling their roster.

You can be sure bookmakers do not list odds for people to bet on if it is an ' unknown ' competition.

The odds just about reflect the true standard of each team. I know there's South supporters on here saying that they will make the 8 , but you can be sure with the team they have, they will struggle big time.

It will be a battle in 3, Eels - Panthers - Roosters. And frankly the only thing stopping the Eels from holding aloft the NYC trophy at the end of this season is bad injuries, or the selection of some of their talented players in the Eels top grade. Reality is, alot of the team are about to become superstars in first grade.

True, though Parramatta also boasted 6 junior kangaroos and more state representitives last year in Flegg, though Penrith with no Junior Kangaroos and only one state representative played and beat them on 3 out of 3 occasions!

Whilst Parra may be very hard to beat they are be no means certainties to win the comp!

Karmawave

Bench
MIGHTY PANTHER MAN said:
True, though Parramatta also boasted 6 junior kangaroos and more state representitives last year in Flegg, though Penrith with no Junior Kangaroos and only one state representative played and beat them on 3 out of 3 occasions!

Whilst Parra may be very hard to beat they are be no means certainties to win the comp!

Yeah mate, as I said, its definitely going to be a battle in 3 though , Eels , Panthers and Roosters...

With a strong likelihood that the Panthers and Eels will be a long way ahead of any of the other teams.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
I think that looking at the NSW based sides alone I wouldn't be surprised to see Parramatta, Penrith, Newcastle, Canberra, Roosters or Bulldogs take it out and I haven't seen enough of the other sides to even consider them. I don't think this comp will have anyone tear away from the rest, it will be tight.

girvie

Staff member
Latest odds

Penrith - 3.75 (-0.25)
Parramatta - 4.00 (+0.25)
Sydney City - 7.00 (+1.00)
Canterbury - 9.00
Canberra - 9.00 (-1.00)
Wests - 12.00 (-4.00)
Brisbane - 14.00 (+2.00)
St George Illawarra - 14.00
Melbourne - 17.00
Newcastle - 21.00 (+2.00)
Gold Coast - 26.00 (+5.00)
New Zealand - 26.00
North Queensland - 31.00
Manly - 31.00 (-36.00)
Cronulla - 41.00
South Sydney - 51.00

http://centrebet.com/cust?action=GoEvType&ev_type_id=4959&ev_sub_type_id=8514&tab=sports

Karmawave

Bench
South Sydney might as well be 200-1 with the squad they have.

Not trying to be an asshole, but thats the truth.

Karmawave

Bench
sooperdooper said:
gold coast are good smokies...sent there under 20's and nearly beat the raiders nrl team in the trial

Except for the fact the Raiders should be more like 25-1 themselves. And anyone who wants to take the 25-1 Im offering for the Raiders to win this Under 20s competition, just contact me, and I'll take your donations.

$10 Minimum at 25's.

Wicks

Juniors
_Johnsy said:
we are overs, we only beat the bunnies by 6.

Dragons still have five players to come into the team and then the SG Ball players In the game there was a late try to the Rabbits and an earlier intercept try

The Rabbits are a good chance at the top eight The best individual players will have a bigger impact on these games than the NRL and if Chris Sandow is in the team they will have a chance against any team and pick up unexpected games

The odds for the lower level teams are no more than a toss up They put silly odds on the Eagles to end up last and were shown up when the team played the Storm The same can be said about the Rabbits ending up last

To start the year the strongest teams are the Roosters Panthers Eels Warriors Then the Tigers Dragons Dogs Raiders round out the eight The next four are the Broncos Rabbits Knights Eagles The weakest teams are the Titans Cowboys Storm Sharks

After the SG Ball season the Eels and Panthers will get even stronger The Roosters will drop back a little in comparison and the Warriors a lot while the Dogs and Dragons will vault into the top group Raiders will solidify their place in the eight and Rabbits and Knights will get a nice kick along and compete for the eight

A few injuries here and there and that will all be nonsense

I cant look passed the Panthers right now :cool:

Tigers have a great 1-7

Lazarus(apparently hes been one of the best)
Tagive (aus schoolboys)
Dwyer
Ayshord(almost made f/g last year/junior kangeroo)
Ryan
Moltzen (junior kangeroo)
Dunley (junior kangeroo)

dunno bout there forward pack

i think we have dangerous attacking ability

isaiah

Bench
Except for the fact the Raiders should be more like 25-1 themselves. And anyone who wants to take the 25-1 Im offering for the Raiders to win this Under 20s competition, just contact me, and I'll take your donations.

$10 Minimum at 25's.

who do you think cannot win this year?

mongoose

Coach

$10 Minimum at 25's.

oh dear...did anyone lay down money?

Latest posts