What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Centrebet's best customer .... Robinson?

coolumsharkie

Referee
I think there is some truth in arguments on both sides of the fence, there is no doubt we were shit but the piggy backs didnt help. I was shaking my head at some of those decisions.

azzah72

Bench
We were a second string side playing pretty average but we weren't given much of a chance for about 40 mins in the game all up, maybe more.

No other ref would of given the majority of those penalties.

He was calling us too long in the tackle at some points and then not on the eels who were f**king longer, way longer.

End of the day, no ball = no win, we had very minimal ball. Thanks to some stupidity by us and some very harsh reffing.

We didn't play well enough to win but we didn't deserved to be in our half that much either.

Key outer western sydney team languishing at the bottom of the table in a crucial year for the NRL. Robinson is your go to man to achieve the desired result. Sometimes it doesn't require too much correction if the team implodes, sometimes it does. Happens all too much for it to be co-incidence.

ratsack2

Juniors
All the hype about Hayne getting revenge for not getting picked for origin etc etc and parra where never gonna lose last night. Result was predetermined before kick off refs just gave them the leg up they needed to make sure it happened

Snoop Shark

First Grade
All the hype about Hayne getting revenge for not getting picked for origin etc etc and parra where never gonna lose last night. Result was predetermined before kick off refs just gave them the leg up they needed to make sure it happened

Sure Hayne played ok and had his hand in 2 or 3 tries but geez if he was at his best they would have hit high 60's. I was quite happy with the score considering

Matt Cecchin & Steve Lyons

Interesting stats for a team that got beaten 40-6:

Parramatta/Cronulla

Poss. Time :58% / 42%
Comp/Sets : 34/39 ( 87.18% ) / 24/28 ( 85.71% )
Surrendered Poss : 6/8
Missed Tackles : 33/20
Metres Gained : 1626/985
Kick Return (m) : 145/72
Line Breaks : 5/2
Offloads : 6/16

Takisaw

Juniors
The whole idea of this game is to score tries more than the opposition or atleast try.

or got isacc gordan you has speed fu#@en use him,mills is another,best,all have speed use them.

the last play before halftime why not put a grubber through for gordan,have him running off porter,a chip over the top,something, play fu##en football.

surely flannagan can see this, surely,what attacking football do they practice at training fu## all.

remember paul green putting the grubber through for ettingshausen against manly in 96 i think it was i dont think ive seen the sharks do it since.

its not fu##en hard thats the most frustrating thing.its not hard to come up with some attacking moves.do fu##en something.

Tucky

Juniors

Speaking of Hayne, how vomit inducing was the lead in "tribute" thingy to Hayne that Foxtel showed just prior to kickoff. Talk about blowing sunshine up Haynes ass. I reckon Eels fans would've been cringing watching that and hearing that crap song that went with it.

Frailty

First Grade
Speaking of Hayne, how vomit inducing was the lead in "tribute" thingy to Hayne that Foxtel showed just prior to kickoff. Talk about blowing sunshine up Haynes ass. I reckon Eels fans would've been cringing watching that and hearing that crap song that went with it.

You don't know many Eels fans do you?

They think Hayne is the best player ever to grace a Sporting Field.

S.R.

Juniors

The problem is that half of the FoxSports team go for Parra.
If I hear "former Parramatta Eel" one more time.....

We were death-ridden by Smith, Daley, Alexander and Raymond all night long. When they trotted something along the lines of "it'd be great for the neutrals to see Parramatta go on with this and put a score on Cronulla tonight" I almost fell off my lounge. Wouldn't it be better for the neutral for Cronulla to score 26 unanswered points and go down 28-26 than Parra score 26 unanswered points to win 54-0?

roboshark

Coach
That's a disgracefulcomment imo...why would it be good for them to put a score on us

Their hatred knows no bounds

Frailty

First Grade
Aren't you all used to it.

Everyone laughs at the Sharks just wants to see us disappear. We are the joke of the NRL, and I can't see anything the club is doing to change that.

Think about some of the decisions from the club - not resigning either Douglas or Snowden, calling a press conference for resigning Snowden before he actually signed, resigning an untested coach, not advertising out to replace Stuart, not releasing any information regarding AGM or annual report, indicating we don't have any decent outside backs, naming Frizell in the side but saying he won't play because Gallen and Smith aren't there, announce we expressed interest in SBW and Quade Cooper - but conceding we couldn't afford to bring them to the club anyway.

We are turning out to be worse than Piggins-run Souths.

coolumsharkie

Referee
We were a second string side playing pretty average but we weren't given much of a chance for about 40 mins in the game all up, maybe more.

No other ref would of given the majority of those penalties.

He was calling us too long in the tackle at some points and then not on the eels who were f**king longer, way longer.

End of the day, no ball = no win, we had very minimal ball. Thanks to some stupidity by us and some very harsh reffing.

We didn't play well enough to win but we didn't deserved to be in our half that much either.

Pretty much the way I saw it too, anyway.. I love the Sharks and I love the footy in general but f**ked if I'm going to put up with 10 more years of this crap... From the Sharks or the NRL's poor admin and the refs interpretation of the game I loved as a kid.

The problem is that half of the FoxSports team go for Parra.
If I hear "former Parramatta Eel" one more time.....

We were death-ridden by Smith, Daley, Alexander and Raymond all night long. When they trotted something along the lines of "it'd be great for the neutrals to see Parramatta go on with this and put a score on Cronulla tonight" I almost fell off my lounge. Wouldn't it be better for the neutral for Cronulla to score 26 unanswered points and go down 28-26 than Parra score 26 unanswered points to win 54-0?

Gary Freeman is struggling to contain his hate for the sharks. He made the "put a score on them" comment and it was very vindictive. I'd love him to look straight at the camera and tell every long standing shark fan why he hates us so much. Why our team is considered less than the chewing gum on his foot and why we deserve to dissolve into nothing-ness. Just wish Tallis would head butt him or something. That would be quality viewing!

Latest posts