What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chad

Special K

Coach
Once again the fresh prince of bell end shows a complete lack of self awareness.

All the best cowboys fans. Sharks fans - you have Nicho talking about how he wants to deliver and be the man for us and Fitzy who backed him. Old mate is turning up looking like Lloyd Christmas creating vlog content.

AJB1102

First Grade
A 30 year old hitting his rebellious stage with years old meme sunnies and probably paid someone $75 to give him the shitbag homestyle covid NRL haircut like everyone did 12 months ago when they had to cut their own hair.

Grow up, Chad. I don't have a clue why Cows signed him but I'm sure it wasn't to bring whatever the f**k that is.

DJDL

Bench
Once again the fresh prince of bell end shows a complete lack of self awareness.

All the best cowboys fans. Sharks fans - you have Nicho talking about how he wants to deliver and be the man for us and Fitzy who backed him. Old mate is turning up looking like Lloyd Christmas creating vlog content.

Haha. Quality.

fizman

Bench

Hahahaha! Lloyd Christmas!

I am pinning this post for every forum award available.

Lloyd Christmas the Cleveland Browns supporter - Hahahaha.

Baker Townsend or Chad Mayfield?

😂😂😂

Chimp

Bench
Dunno what it is about Chad… but fmd he comes across as a complete and utter wanker. I try hard to move on from him but I’m struggling. I may need some help. Maybe Nicho and Fitz will be part of the healing process.
This is the thing with Chad - he’s a clean skin, super committed, super professional, a local junior, everything you’d usually want in a player - but he’s got this weird thing that just makes him so hard to like, to the point you can’t help but really take the piss out of him.

I think it comes down to the fact that he’s just a ‘try hard’. He’s all effort in everything he does, but it comes across as fake and isn’t natural. He wants to be a top line halfback, so you get all the positive professional stuff, but ultimately he doesn’t have the ability to match the effort - but because of the effort, he thinks and talks like he’s a top shelf halfback. He desperately wants to be one of the cool kids, so puts in all the effort (style, podcasts, language etc) but ultimately he’s a bit of a geek, so he looks and sounds like an absolute nob.
I’m sure he’s a really nice bloke, with great moral values, just jeez, he’s easy to hate on.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
This is the thing with Chad - he’s a clean skin, super committed, super professional, a local junior, everything you’d usually want in a player - but he’s got this weird thing that just makes him so hard to like, to the point you can’t help but really take the piss out of him.

I think it comes down to the fact that he’s just a ‘try hard’. He’s all effort in everything he does, but it comes across as fake and isn’t natural. He wants to be a top line halfback, so you get all the positive professional stuff, but ultimately he doesn’t have the ability to match the effort - but because of the effort, he thinks and talks like he’s a top shelf halfback. He desperately wants to be one of the cool kids, so puts in all the effort (style, podcasts, language etc) but ultimately he’s a bit of a geek, so he looks and sounds like an absolute nob.
I’m sure he’s a really nice bloke, with great moral values, just jeez, he’s easy to hate on.
Pretty much how I see him too Chimp… have plenty of respect for his efforts in ‘16 and his professionalism but he still annoys the crap out of me.

Sharkorff

Juniors

An enigma (outside of about 9-games in 2016). Like Woods in 2021, played in nearly every game, with only a thimble of the ability of a first grade halfback.
Foolishly picked every week by Bomber, to eventually pay for it with his own demise. The club is changing the “mediocrity is magnificent” culture and those two ain’t here no more. Thank you a bunch.
What are the Sportsbet odds of the $850k a season dud, playing the whole year out in 1st grade?

Special K

Coach
Just remember when Covid hit and millions of people didn’t know how they would pay their bills and the nrl asked players to consider at the time a pay cut…. The fresh prince of bell end said there was no NRL without the players. The self awareness to not realise half the country might be out of work and unable to pay for the product sealed things for me.

All the best Lloyd. Keep trying to exploit Cronulla with your inner city made beer promoted from Townsville. Buy shark island.

Just remember when Covid hit and millions of people didn’t know how they would pay their bills and the nrl asked players to consider at the time a pay cut…. The fresh prince of bell end said there was no NRL without the players. The self awareness to not realise half the country might be out of work and unable to pay for the product sealed things for me.

All the best Lloyd. Keep trying to exploit Cronulla with your inner city made beer promoted from Townsville. Buy shark island.
I love you mate hahaha.
By the way, I work at Shark Island now every Sunday, have been for a while. So come down and say Arrro!