What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge Cup 2019

Walter sobchak

First Grade
Bradford 16 v Halifax 20.
Semis - Saints v Halifax and Warrington v Hull.
Well done to fax but I bet the RFL are sick that the bulls lost as they would have added a few thousand to the gate for the semi-final double header at Bolton. That being said Warrington and hull fc should travel well and I’m sure saints and a few thousand from Halifax should see it sell out.

Taking The Two

Juniors
Not taking anything for granted with the semi-final draw. We’ve been here before with the perceived “easy” draw and ended up with egg on our faces.

Taking The Two

Juniors
I'm ready to show my arse in Hammonds' window if Saints lose.

We should win quite comfortably, akin to beating a dominant (by Championship standards) Hull KR 50-0 in the ‘06 Semi, however, we’ve lost something daft like ten of our last eleven semi-finals in both competitions and we had the “easy” draw last year and ended up looking like the Basketball players from Space Jam when they’d had all their talent sucked out of them by those little aliens, so I’m not taking anything for granted.

deluded pom?

Coach
We should win quite comfortably, akin to beating a dominant (by Championship standards) Hull KR 50-0 in the ‘06 Semi, however, we’ve lost something daft like ten of our last eleven semi-finals in both competitions and we had the “easy” draw last year and ended up looking like the Basketball players from Space Jam when they’d had all their talent sucked out of them by those little aliens, so I’m not taking anything for granted.
You've just highlighted another reason why Saints won't lose.

adamkungl

Immortal
Saints positioned well for the treble.
Aside from the slim chance of a Catalans upset in the Super League finals, I hope they get it too.
They play an excellent style of football and have been the most consistent for 2 years now.

Latest posts