What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CHALLENGE TO SHIRE NARK

Status
Not open for further replies.

pogo

Juniors
rate each player.........not just on the first two games ...rate them onyour opinion.
thats if u can manage to say something positive about anyone.
i ll respond......that should be interseting...if your game???

Opes

Juniors

Does this guy deserve the right to post? Who the hell pretends to be tough on an INTERNET FORUM! :lol:

Macca

Coach
Let's settle down boys. This forum is for footy discussion not for personal attacks or tough words. Let your intellect do the talking.

SS, pogo has given you a challenge. Get into the fight club and go for it.

pogo

Juniors
no chance mac his real name is erectilus softus and he wont rate the team because all he ever does is bag HIS team...all of them from one to 13!!
mr negative 2004...

cheese

Bench
What challenge??

you're a joker ......if you had any credibility you would release your team ratings instead of begging like a soft cock for ss's.

Or are you to scared to put your balls and credibility on the chopping block?

pogo

Juniors
gday cheese, is that blue vein or coon or maybe just cheddar ?????
shire shark has seemingly gone to ground or dogged the challenge, it seem s you guys are close, ask him is he still alive????
or tell him a little bird wants his opinions!!!!!

Macca

Coach
Just for your information guys, I know who Pogo is. You are really making fools of yourselves. If he hadn't asked me to keep his Anonimity I would love to let you know. He knows what he is talking about. Even if he has had 12000 beers tonight. :D

cheese

Bench
gday cheese, is that blue vein or coon or maybe just cheddar ?????
f**k..... my ribs are hurting ....you funneh merkin ....keep it up....you're a star

I'd say an insignificant such as yourself would have made it to his ignore list. Welcome to mine!

sharknows

Bench
Very close group there Pogo - they don't like outsiders opinnions - shire shark has probably passed out by now - full of ink and no stamina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts