What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

challenge - Uni assignment due tomorrow

Spike

First Grade
I've got a uni assignment due tomorrow which I haven't started yet. I need to write 2,500 words on a case where I'm the officer in charge and reflect on the incident (assault) and write about problem orientated policing and what strategies could be implemented to minimise the level of assaults within the local area command. I've drank about 4 V's and intend on staying awake all night to get it finished. The only problem is now i'm wired and can't think straight. :lol:

les norton

First Grade
I've got to plan 5 essays for an exam tonight....fun times. I might just take it one coffee at a time though.

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
i can help you..........get off the computer and do it your wasting time here when you should be doing it :roll:

Spike

First Grade
panthers_gurl said:
i can help you..........get off the computer and do it your wasting time here when you should be doing it :roll:

I've just past the 500 word mark - looking strong so far 8)

budz

Juniors
Well ive got an exam tomorrow where i have to get just under 60%. The chances of that happening are getting slimmer every minute i spend on this forum. Surely thats enough reason to sue this forum.

Sato

Juniors
i have 3 assignments due by 6 hours ago that i have barely started....whats everyones brilliant plan for these? #-o

Latest posts