What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Champions League

fish eel

Immortal
lol.....commentator - 'take your time basti schweinsteiger take your time'

bayern corner....waste the time basti

Macca_

Coach
:lol: heart in mouth stuff if you're watching it on the radio re the handball there mate :lol:

fish eel

Immortal
Macca_ said:
:lol: heart in mouth stuff if you're watching it on the radio re the handball there mate :lol:

mate, I'm gonna have a heart attack.....and its time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we're through!!!!

man, the arena sounds amazing!!!!!

fish eel

Immortal
lol, the not so biased bayern commentor

'ramos, was it a handball, who cares, we're though and real are out!'

fish eel

Immortal
tough break Macca, though you guys were specials, have to say thought, now my lads are through, I'm not sorry you're out

El Coconuto

Bench
I almost died when Ramos sent that zinger through in the last minute of regulation. That would have been the ultimate injustice, especially given that weak-ass penalty...

El Coconuto

Bench
By the way macca, I didn't see it, only seen the match stats but can someone explain to me why Henry started on the bench?

fish eel

Immortal
El Coconuto said:
I almost died when Ramos sent that zinger through in the last minute of regulation. That would have been the ultimate injustice, especially given that weak-ass penalty...

you almost died?

I'm listening on the radio, and heard this

'Ramos, it's past Oliver Khan....it's 2 all' :crazy: :crazy:

Macca, the two reds were farcical, a bit of argy bargy, thats all

fish eel

Immortal
anyway, the quarter finalists are

Bayern Munich
AC Milan
Manchester United
PSV Eindhoven
Chelsea
Liverpool
Valencia
Roma

Think everyone will be hoping to draw PSV, though I'd be confident against AC Milan, Roma, Valencia and Liverpool.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Bumble said:
Why would we be concerned with some mid table Serie A Team?

Because no matter what kind of form they are in, they will always have too much class for a Scottish football side.

Macca_

Coach
El Coconuto said:
By the way macca, I didn't see it, only seen the match stats but can someone explain to me why Henry started on the bench?
He's been struggling with an injury mate.

Had injections to play through it in the first leg and only did it worse. Wouldn't be suprised to see him get a good rest now as we should finish top 4 unless we have a major fall.

weasel

First Grade
Milan can't score a goal on Celtic in 180 minutes of regular time, and Inter crash out early despite having daylight between them and the rest in Serie A. Does make Roma's win over Lyon look very impressive, to be fair.