What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Champions Shirts

saint-colesy

Juniors
For anyone who has bought the Premiers/Champions shirts. How do they go in terms of sizing. I couldnt get any before i had to fly back home so i have to order them over the net and want to make sure they all fit.

Are the small/large/normal in terms of sizing?

Cheers

intercept

Juniors
The small is quite generous in size. I tend to float between a medium and a small depending on the make, but the small has plenty of room to spare. Can't comment on the larger sizes.

ShaiGuY

First Grade
Had a Rooster mate look at mine and he said it's strange that we don't have the names of all the team on the back like other teams have done in the past. It would have been good if the club had done this.

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
We should get Macca to outsource production of Premiership memorabilia to China, like with the Dragon Army scarves, and then put the profit back into the club (presume football club rather than leagues club) and perhaps charities again by way of donation!