What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chan Called Into Test Squad

The Observer

Staff member
Chan was added to the squad because he is an out and out, tough prop - Kiwis need another strong go forward player.

Koopu is a backrower, Halatau is a centre or lock.

Kris_man

Bench
Alex Chan's a gun player - i rate him big time, and was really disappointed that the Raiders didn't go after him this year when he was off contract. he's easily the fastest prop in the game, if not the fastest forward, and he agile too.

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
Kris_man said:
Alex Chan's a gun player - i rate him big time, and was really disappointed that the Raiders didn't go after him this year when he was off contract. he's easily the fastest prop in the game, if not the fastest forward, and he agile too.

chan is an ex fullback...he was fullback for bay of plenty in nz for a few years in the early 90's.

LESStar58

Referee
I can't beleive Chan didn't make the side to begin with! Rauhihi and Chan for Kiwi front rowers if I was picking the side!

Latest posts