What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changes needed!!!!

Firstly Burt must catch all bombs!!!! As a fullback you must take the ball on the full. When there is a backline movement and he ends up with the ball, his instinct is to stop. WHY?????? He needs to be dropped in my opinion (but wont happen).

Our interchange rotation is pathetic at one stage we had used up 6 interchanges in first 30 minutes?? I know Ben Smith was forced, but still you would want at least 5 leading into the last 25- 30 mins of the game.

K Keating needs to start playing in the 5/8 position and Mateo to lock.

Why isnt C Robinson playing 80 minutes?

M Keating needs to start and play 80 mins and Riddel needs to get on the plane ASAP and head to Wigan!

Kicking of the ball dont drive height in the kick as its easy for the ball to catch, try going for lower projectile kicks!

pazzaeel

Juniors
no changes needed. give the guys another chance to prove they can do it. u know, standard hagan practice.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Mateo to lock Robbo to 2nd row Wagon to Wenty...

KK to 5/8

Mortimer (or someone who can play half hooker 5/8) to 14...

Bazal

Post Whore
Drop our 7. Seriously, why is he the only one no one ever wants to hold accountable? It's a massive change...

juneauquan

Juniors
no changes needed. give the guys another chance to prove they can do it. u know, standard hagan practice.

I just had a vision of a future Hagan interview ...

Interviewer: So coach you have just lost your 20th game in a row, will there be any changes to this weeks team?
Hagan: I believe in giving players 21 chances. Plus I am totally out of ideas right now.

is hagan trying to be a nsw selector? why the hell does he constantly put players out of position??? mateo to lock, keating to 5/8 blind freddy can see it why can't he?????

Jodeci

Bench
Hayne to Fullback
Burt to the wing
Kris at 6
Mateo to 13
Mat at 9
Wagon to the bench
Piggy to the bench
Fui to the bench

torpedo

Juniors
Kris surely needs to be brought up to guide us around...FFS why do we persist with the same shiitt every year..Why are we afraid to blood juniors when our firsts arent performing....As loyal supporters we must make something happen...But how?

Avenger

Immortal
Hayne to Fullback
Burt to the wing
Kris at 6
Mateo to 13
Mat at 9
Wagon to the bench
Piggy to the bench
Fui to the bench

Hayne would be at fullback in any other club except Melbourne. Burt goes ok at fullback but Hayne is the gun that we need there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

torpedo

Juniors
Well ive been following for 25 years and am sick and tired of watching the same crappy performances week in week out....i am absolutely lost for words and do not know where to start.....i have no direction like our team!!!

Jodeci

Bench
u know what worries me, a ten yr old kid sits next to me who I dont know and asks "Why didnt the captain talk to the ref about his mistake"

I fear Cayless is not asking the questions and being a leader.

torpedo

Juniors
yeah no urgency whatsoever.....im afraid to say that i think that was our season....purely for the fact that our attitude has not changed in 10 rounds....

V1er

Juniors
Our kicking game this year has been pretty ordinary, Mateo doesnt have a great long kicking game, leaving it mostly to finch, perhaps burt should kick more often

Latest posts