What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changes needed!!!!

torpedo

Juniors
Playing as a team with conviction and a plan for every game...Name any of their back with indivdual brilliance....

Fathead

Bench
We are without doubt the MOST boring team in the NRL - like a bunch of directionless chooks.
Hopeless.

Agent Mulder

Bench
Hayne
Burt
Reddy
TT
Grothe
KK
Finch
Mateo
Robinson
Hindmarsh
Moi Moi
Mat Keating
Cayless

Mortimer
Paulo
Mannah
Haurkui

Kornstar

Coach
I wouldn't mind seeing

1 Hayne
2 Reddy
3 Tautai
4 Inu
5 Grothe
6 Burt
7 KK
8 Cayless (no other option)
9 MK
10 Paulo
11 Hindmarsh
12 Robinson
13 Mateo

14 Finch
15 Riddell (Backrow)
16 T Williams/Hauraki
17 Moimoi

I know Burt at 5/8th is unusual but i just think Finch can't be in the halves, he can be the utility player and fill gaps. Riddell needs to be in the forwards asap!

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
finch will play good when he has a good 5/8 nexto him not a back up number 6 like mateo

after the bye...with benny out and inu back

1.hayne
2.burt
3.inu
4.tautai
5.grothe
6.k.keating
7.finch
8.cayless
9.m.keating
10.paulo
11.hindy
12.robo
13.mateo

14.riddell
15.hauraki
16.oake
17.moimoi

Avenger

Immortal
finch will play good when he has a good 5/8 nexto him not a back up number 6 like mateo

after the bye...with benny out and inu back

1.hayne
2.burt
3.inu
4.tautai
5.grothe
6.k.keating
7.finch
8.cayless
9.m.keating
10.paulo
11.hindy
12.robo
13.mateo

14.riddell
15.hauraki
16.oake
17.moimoi

Nice side but Riddell should be f*cked off now. Replace with Williams or Baumann.

strider

Post Whore
i still think burt would be more of a liability on the wing .... wingers get bombed/cross field kicked non-stop these days - if ppl are worried about him catching mid-field bombs then he's gonna be tested much more on the wing - plus steamrolling wingers might take advantage out wide

if he's not fullback then i reckon there's no spot for him in the top grade .... if hayne is the answer at fullback (which i am unsure of myself, but maybe he should get a shot) then i reckon bye bye burty

Suitman

Post Whore
i still think burt would be more of a liability on the wing .... wingers get bombed/cross field kicked non-stop these days - if ppl are worried about him catching mid-field bombs then he's gonna be tested much more on the wing - plus steamrolling wingers might take advantage out wide

if he's not fullback then i reckon there's no spot for him in the top grade .... if hayne is the answer at fullback (which i am unsure of myself, but maybe he should get a shot) then i reckon bye bye burty

That's just about spot on.

Suity

Pricey73

Juniors
If we are being brutally honest, we get nothing from kick returns. The ball is not taken on the full, sideways running and no venom, puts us constantly on the back foot.

He is probably the worst fullback in open play in the comp., he has not been the same since getting cleaned up earlier this year, appears to be playing a touch scared. Tough to say when anyone is playing NRL, but it gives us no penetration and no momentum, our wingers and centres are getting the ball behind any advantage line, watch the good ones, I think this is one of the first steps in an overhaul, nothing to do with backing up breaks it is making things happen on kick returns and catching tjhe frigging ball on the full and at pace.

Rant over

Bigfella

Coach
I think the main change needed is the halves. No doubt they lost us the game.

Burt would be very close to last chance. No wing. Ever. He played there for nearly 10 years and was awful.

Also the common denominator in a lot of our soft tries conceded this year has been Tautai whether coming in, or sliding on his own line.

The biggest problem is Finch at half.

At best he's a 5/8. On current form he's not a first grader.

Hayne
Reddy
Inu
Smith / Williams if Smith not fit
Grothe
Keating K
Finch
Mateo
Robinson
Hindmarsh
Cayless
Keating