What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Change's needed

F**k off u f**kin dragons!! We are trying to talk about football!! U weird freaks keep on ruining once descent threads! If ur bored, go hang urself!

shadowboxer

First Grade
no point arguing with dazza, hows your missus shazza or your man husband bazza or or man child gazza. The dragons were awesome and deserve better fans than you ass clowns

Now, bac to purpose of this thread. I believe Merrit and Saleh to go to Wings, Sullivan to 5/8 and Hilder to lock. Dumas to bench or dropped. I think they key to our success is Sullivan and even Williams, I've noticed in last couple of weeks these two changes come on and we sem to dominate. Williams with his hard running and seemingly lack of self-preservation making good yards backed up with sullivan's speed off the mark and great ability to weeve thru defence.

Foz

Bench
I dont think we were too far off the pace. (but nowhere near good enough to win).
The Queens had a night where a lot of things turned to gold.
We had a couple of chances that we blew and lets face it playing catch up is not our go. Some of the passing was great and the Queens did fantastic to hold on.
Bailey wasnt the same player as he was the previous week. Back to the forwards for him.
Sullivan to start as well.
I think they will change the wingers too.

shadowboxer

First Grade
wingers to go
sullivan to start
dead set get merritt out there
saleh??? i dont know, he has been pretty good for us though

Alan Shore

First Grade
I taped the game as I had a function to go to tonight but when I saw the scoreline at the end of the tape I simply refused to watch the match. Dumas was good the last two games, did he have a shocker tonight?

In that case we can shift Hilder back to lock, Bailey to the bench, Sullivan/Aitken at 5/8th, Franze in the centres and Merritt can replace Simmons.

I think either Franze or Saleh, but Franze is slow, weneva we spread it its a situatuion where we need some speed, not size. In defence, we need someone who can TACKLE! I think Saleh and Merrit both hav experience and can forfill both these requirements.

Anonymous

Juniors
In that case we can shift Hilder back to lock, Bailey to the bench, Sullivan/Aitken at 5/8th, Franze in the centres and Merritt can replace Simmons.

If we do that we'll lose by 50 next weekend.

Replace Simmo with Merritt, an injured Rieck with Saleh. That's all the changes I'd like to see.

millersnose

Post Whore
watch the tape tama

missed tackles got us in the end

dumas was just caught a lot by clever offloads from the dragons

it is fair to say we have defended much better in other games this year

i think we need a bit more size in the forwards and i know there is plenty of size with beattie etc to come back

apart from that kimmorley didnt take advantage of the wind in the second half

need to work on defence patterns

i wouldnt go for wholesale changes

the drags had a midas touch last night

incredible_holc

Juniors
i dont think sullivan should start, play him how we have been. Bring back galloway. Put meritt in. Thats it.
We diudnt play too bad, dragons were just too good.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Where to start?
The Dragons played very well, however it highlighted some deficiencies our current side has.

Peachey
I want Raper to say to him we require you defensively, attack is a bonus, we need Peachey the defender switched on.
Simmons
I would persist with him, he stuck to his winger well.
Vagana
Still rusty, understandable.
Bailey
Is not a centre, I was warming to it, but Senoir and now Gasnier have showed me why he is a backrower. Good player not a centre. He would however be expected to cover centre should there be a threequarter injury.
Reick
Well he injured, and our left defence is an issue.
Hilder
I call for a move to hooker, fantasic defender for the middle of the ruck, has good hands and is the right size and shape. Give him some tapes of Buderus and Priddis, he already is a match in defence, neither Buderus or Priddis are overly quick, they just go at the right time. I really like the kid, but he is no 5/8.
Kimmorley
Needs a real alternative and second ball player/kicker to take some pressure off.
Dumas
Well I like him, but I am thinking Bailey should be lock.
Lomu
I would persist
Gallen
Again I would persist
Nutley
Definitley part of the rotating forwards
Gibson
Goes alright, but has no place in my team.
Stevens
Our best forward.

Williams
Definitley part of the rotating forwards
Isemonger
Has been proving me wrong, I am happy about it.
Bickerstaff
See Isemonger.
Sullivan
Is an 80 minute player IMO, also a half IMO doing a great job in the role being asked of him. Kimmorley would make an impact off the bench too, if you played him that way. Sullivan would be on for 80mins and wear 6 in my side.

Beattie would be a starting prop for me. It suits his game, the real hard yards is the first 10 mins. In fact I would play him for the 20 mins and that is it (barring injury). Nuts can do the following 60.

So My team for next week
1. Peachey (defensive version)
2. Simmons
3. Vagana
4. McGoldrick/Seers/Saleh/Kent ??????? This is a problem.
5. Merritt
6. Sullivan
7. Kimmorley
8. Stevens
9. Hilder
10. Beattie
11. Lomu
12. Gallen
13. Bailey

14. Nutley
15. Williams
16. Bickerstaff
17. Isemonger

That is how I see it.

SirShire

First Grade
Like Angry's team, with the exception of putting Saleh in for Simmo, and Kent in the centres.

Latest posts