What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Change's needed

warren

Juniors
i dont know about sully playing the full 80, hes a great impact player. i reckon we should just leave him with where he is now, he is doing a great job.

Sharkie73

Bench
My side would be;

1. Peachey
2. Merritt
3. Vagana
4. Franze
5. Salah
6. Sullivan
7. Kimmorley
8. Stevens
9. Gibson
10.Nutley
11. Bailey
12. Gallen
13. Hilder

14. Lomu
15. Williams
16. Bickerstaff
17. Isemonger
I'd add Seers on the bench somewhere because of his experiance and he can play 5\8, fullback, Wing, Centre which if we have injuries anywhere in the back line he can fill in, eg Kimmorly gets injured, Sully into 7 and Seers into 5\8.

I agree 100% with that side :clap: . I think although Lomu came to our side to get off the bench but he would have greater impact off it. In my opinion that side u got ther would be a gun \\:D/ . I recon they should experiment as well with changing the side like this, although the Dragons are a good side I dont think the sharks hav really hit form this year, raiders played average and eels are out of form. If we are gona hav any hope this year they need to change it around a bit. Who kno's, they mite find it works :lol:

Latest posts