What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

changes

Inferno

Coach
Yeah, apparently he had some complications arising out of the surgery on his foot.

Will need at least a few games in reggies to get match fit.

dolph_sharkphin

Juniors
It's a matter of depth me thinks. We can do like some of the others have and drop 3 or 4 players (and rightly so) but who do we replace them with. I mean, replacements who will do a btter job? We can't just wait for Gals and Ross to come back, although it will help. We gotta so something Sticks mate. C'mon. Do it for the fans.

Surely

Post Whore
gee I wish the days of Et, rat, barnett carving teams up came back. But it wont happen. As long as Bk does one good kick or pass a game you know he wont be going anywhere. Im over him as well. He is so predictable now that teams can leave yawning gaps as they know he wont try to through them or he is to slow to try. It happened last night yet he threw the ball to the opposition.:crazy:
Just have to live with a grinding type of team for a while me thinks.

We don't have a back anywhere near the calibre of those blokes, thats why it's a bit hard to blame the 7.

I'm sure if Noddy had those 3 in the backline nobody would be saying why can't we score points.

Our backs couldn't find an opening in a brothel at the moment.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Stapo, you can just tell by the way the bloke holds the ball and the way he runs. Give this bloke a wing spot now. Can't be any worse than what I've seen Covell produce this year.

I garuantee he'll be an important part of next years side if he does get the call.

Latest posts