What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changes

Jodeci

Bench
Expect some changes today.

Jordan Atkins to make his Eels debut along with Jacob Loko.

Etu and McGuire out along with Webb

Billy Rogers onto the bench.

1. Hayne
2. Burt
3. Loko
4. Reddy
5. Atkins
6. Morts
7. Robo
8. Mannah
9. Mitchell
10. Fui
11. Hindy
12. Lasalo
13. Smith

14. Allgood
15. Shack
16. Horo
17. Rogers

This is what I'm hearing. Don't take it as gospel.

Parra Guru

Coach
I hope not (atkins)... we need at least one centre who can defend out there. Don't want to see Smith in the back row.

Would like to see Rogers get another show... any news on Webb Jodeci?

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
We have a few injuries, and our third string backline looks like one of the best we have had all year.

bartman

Immortal
Would rather have Maguire and Webb hold their places in the named 17.... we will struggle against the Storm without them. And our third string backline might look good, but not be up to 1st grade standard yet.

Jodeci

Bench
I hope not (atkins)... we need at least one centre who can defend out there. Don't want to see Smith in the back row.

Would like to see Rogers get another show... any news on Webb Jodeci?

Webb more then likely to be playing at Ringrose Today.

Jodeci

Bench
Would rather have Maguire and Webb hold their places in the named 17.... we will struggle against the Storm without them. And our third string backline might look good, but not be up to 1st grade standard yet.

McGuire failed his fitness test

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Thanks for the info Jodeci.

Looking forward to seeing Loko debut!

Interesting about Carl Webb, still a little under done at the moment, maybe?

or maybe Shackleton, Fui, Mannah and Allgood are going better, but gee not a bad problem to have - competition for spots

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Fui, Mannah and Webb all play the same role. You only really want two in the team.

The other role is played by Shack, Allgood and Poore (and Hindy). You need two of them in the side as well (at front row, so Hindy doesn't count if he's playing back-row).

Mannah could play the supporting role but what a waste. He's one of the best yardage props in the game at the moment.

Wise Old Eel

Juniors
I think no matter who plays for us today, we will put up a good fight (we have aways done so against the good sides over the last 10-12 years - no matter which coach we had) but the Storm will be too good for us down there.

WOE

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Fui, Mannah and Webb all play the same role. You only really want two in the team.

The other role is played by Shack, Allgood and Poore (and Hindy). You need two of them in the side as well (at front row, so Hindy doesn't count if he's playing back-row).

Mannah could play the supporting role but what a waste. He's one of the best yardage props in the game at the moment.

I can't believe all this talk about the lack of props for NSW by the media and they rarely talk about Mannah and the great form he has shown this year. Definitely forgotten by some in the media but I expect him to be picked for NSW

hindy111

Post Whore
So atkins and loko in before hicks and phats....intresting ....i think hicks should be given another chance