What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 7 = A-Holes

Wally TCPF

Juniors
Dont know if anyone else just noticed (Yes I am watching Castle) that channel 7 after claming league was dead in victoria for the last three days has chosen to ignore the storms big win and excellent crowd in their sports news bulletin

the game has been finished for almost 2 hours, so no excuses for them not to have some highlights

joke

FamilyFirst

Juniors
Dont know if anyone else just noticed (Yes I am watching Castle) that channel 7 after claming league was dead in victoria for the last three days has chosen to ignore the storms big win and excellent crowd in their sports news bulletin

the game has been finished for almost 2 hours, so no excuses for them not to have some highlights

joke

Why? The Melbourne Storm are finished! Think of it as the diehards turning up to watch them die after the life support has been switched off.

FF

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Yeah, 23,000 "die hards".

Someone banhammer the troll.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I knew I had seen that Family First website before. Gerry Faehrmann one of the roar rugger posters coming over to the dark side to post. Shoo back over to the roar where they will enjoy your commentry.

Goddo

Bench
So many nufty trolls hanging around at the moment. Insecure much?

They all desperately want the Storm to fail, they see how strong league is and hate us for it. They are afraid of our looming Independent Commission and TV deal. They understand that we are a sleeping giant.

We have ALF with their hypocritical salary cap rules claiming they would never tolerate it, and in the same breath talk of poaching players with enormous salaries for their soon to fail expansion clubs. Yet people can't stand to watch the fumble-fest in half the country. I mean, honestly, who wants to sit at home and watch grown men fumble a ball for 3 hours while some Victorian comentators talk about skills and how its the greatest sport in the world... LOL

We also have Yawnion who are one moment claiming they will give Slater and Falou a $1m per year deal, then saying they need a cap too. Fat chance though, with the pathetic quality of penalty orientated play that dominates that stupid sport.

Envy. Its a pitiful thing.

Last edited:

pantherz9103

First Grade
This scandal seems to have unlocked the door to a local mental asylum and now they are creating leagueunlimited accounts.