What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 disgrace

spiderdan

Bench
Disgrace is polite.
Still waiting for the bastards to televise the game in Adelaide and because I'm in Adelaide I can't even get the game on Digital Pass. Bunch of bastards the lot of them.
i thought you guys in the southern states were meant to get the game live and in HD on gem?

You can get a live stream on the line from VIP box I think. They are the same source that a couple of the betting sites use to give punters live viewing. Just remember don't install any players, software or click ads if you do watch through them.

noosa-eel

Juniors
Try living in Qld, if it isn't one of the Qld teams playing you don't hear anything. Biased isn't the word for it...IGNORANT is, they totally underestimated us in this comp & it came back & kicked them in the Ass :crazy:

Agree 100% - the second Friday game should be dumped. And dies get me started on Hadley

If it wasn't suiting Channel 9's financial objectives they wouldn't be doing it. They're confident that their overall ratings a lot stronger with the scheduling they use.....they won't stop doing unless people stop watching it.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Was Wally doing his usual cheering for every Bronco's try and his sulking for every opposition try????

It was gold a couple of weeks ago when he had been cheerleading all game and the Roosters scored two late tries to win he went MIA.

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Was Wally doing his usual cheering for every Bronco's try and his sulking for every opposition try????

It was gold a couple of weeks ago when he had been cheerleading all game and the Roosters scored to late tries to win he went MIA.

It was like there was only one team out there. All game it was "Brisbane need to do this" and "The Broncos will be hoping that". It was f**king terrible.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I think I have watched us win our last 4 games up here, always a great feeling knocking of the Brisbane Bogans. I think that streak goes back to 2008.

Absolutely.

I jog past Broncos Leagues Club most mornings during the week. If I see any of the players next week I might give them a gobful.

guruminga

Juniors
I am so frustrated! Last week they decided to stop showing games in primetime in Badelaide. And they don't just delay it a little. They put Antiques Roadshow and Wyatt Earp on then play the games at 12:30 and 2:30am.

Then as Haynzy said, the digital pass will only let you watch the games when your state is televising them.

At least we won and if you look at NRL.com they've given us the Manly game and put us in No. 1 position on the ladder.

G

Last edited:

the_apostle21

Juniors
Hadley was getting everyone confused. Honestly called ma'u semi at one point. Ma'u is snow white compared to semi, his as blind as a bat

And he couldn't even pronounce Manu's name right when he did put 2 and 2 together. He frustrates me more and more every game I listen to.

strider

Post Whore

It was gold a couple of weeks ago when he had been cheerleading all game and the Roosters scored two late tries to win he went MIA.

he throws in the odd "unbiased" comment during the game - it is so forced ..... but then when the game is on the line he turns entirely purple and brisbane/queensland should get a million penalties and the opposition are the evilest pricks on the planet

strider

Post Whore
watchin the replay now ... for a guy who's had a job as a football caller for years, hadley gets sooooo many names wrong .... i know his main job is chief radio prick these days, but he should still be a hell of alot better at calling games

Tooooks

Bench
watchin the replay now ... for a guy who's had a job as a football caller for years, hadley gets sooooo many names wrong .... i know his main job is chief radio prick these days, but he should still be a hell of alot better at calling games

Radio suits him because no one can tell he's getting the names wrong.

I cringed everytime he called Manu Maaooo. Is it not pronounced to rhyme with cow?

Haynzy

First Grade
i thought you guys in the southern states were meant to get the game live and in HD on gem?

You can get a live stream on the line from VIP box I think. They are the same source that a couple of the betting sites use to give punters live viewing. Just remember don't install any players, software or click ads if you do watch through them.

Yeah that's what I thought and it's also what the girl at the NRL thought when I rang. They aren't happy and are looking into it.

I also rang channel 9 and the lady said that she'd been swamped with calls for the last couple of days. She was logging everything and told me she hoped they'd listen to us.

I know there are a few ways around it but it'd be nice if I could just watch it on my TV at a normal time.

Springs

First Grade
It's not football. It's Ray Hadley's 3-Hour Advertisement Show featuring some sport in there somewhere.

Latest posts