What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 Footy Show 2011 - New Year - New Ad - Same Crap

league

Juniors
Fatty and Freddie already defending Carney :lol:

I said it a couple of weeks ago in this thread, that Carney should help himself first before helping anyone else.

Sack him!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Theyve got the best of Reg Regan, Mahatma Cote, Robbo, Cheif's moments.

I wonder if they will have the best of Blocker and Ray Hadley.:sarcasm:

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I've been off the show for years, but I am watching tonight for a trip down memory lane.

Bring on Mahatma Coat, Reg, Daredevil Dudes and the Anti Ads.

I might even shed a tear for the youth and hair that have dissipated from my body in its halcyon days, which coincides with the halcyon days of The Footy Show.

Congrats Fatty & Sterlo on 18 years of rot that, whilst past its use by date, was a tour de force in the late 90's. Just like me........:sarcasm:

:lol::lol:

league

Juniors
What did they say?

Basically how the Roosters shouldn't sack him because of his talent and how it's the duty of the Roosters to look after him since he's "in their system"

Fatty also said he should be given chance after chance should he continue to stuff up

Freddy's Girl

Juniors
Basically how the Roosters shouldn't sack him because of his talent and how it's the duty of the Roosters to look after him since he's "in their system"

Fatty also said he should be given chance after chance should he continue to stuff up

Latest posts